Forums

Help › Forums

Re: End Of Game Chat

Sat, Jul 30 2022 5:36 AM (105 replies)
  • ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2018 7:09 AM

MainzMan:
    Scott, did anyone tell you lately that you're freakin' awesome?

Click and send, works a treat. Thanks bud : )

Thank you mm.  ; )

It only works if you have all your ducks lined up right, lol.

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2018 1:44 PM

Yep, easy peasy, thanks Scott. A very Merry & Happy to you & yours. Iffin' they was to ask you how to fix it, I'm bettin' it coulda been done months ( if not years ) ago.

Doc :)

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Mon, Dec 17 2018 1:59 PM

Thank you too Doc for all the thought and time that you put into this campaign.

Maybe Dennis could've fixed it as he was, amongst many other things, Mr Flash Man (can't forget that Mr Potato Head game, hehe).

Happy Xmas & New Year to the moose & family.  ; )

• RDH81
    3 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2021 8:01 AM

Hello MainzMan - I agree with your sentiment above, and just wondered if you ever got any updates.  As I end a round, I see the notation that the chat session is still open for the next 5 minutes, and although I can type into the chat session, I cannot see what my fellow golfer has left as a message.  Anyway, if you happen to have some more insight, I'd be grateful to have it.  BTW, ich wohne in Tübingen.

Best regards,

Richard Holliday

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Mon, Jul 12 2021 11:28 PM

Entschuldige bitte,

this thread is three years old and was probably about the old Flash game.

Also, MainzMan hasn't been playing for a few months now - retired, perhaps?

Anyway, it might be better to look up the subject in the search =>
    or to open your own thread.

• RDH81
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jul 30 2022 5:36 AM

Hello Doc,

I fully endorse your attempts, it is frustrating when you leave a comment to friends as the game ends and they’re unable to read it.

Another subject that I hope has been pushed at the WTG programmers is the recent change in the way scoring ends the game, and the incorrect comment prior to the last hole that you’re in a tie, regardless of whether you are ahead or behind!  SURELY THAT CAN BE FIXED!!!!!!!!!!  I suspect it is also messing up the compilation of statistics, assuming they are being collected!

Best from Germany,

Richard Holliday

RDH81

RSS