Forums

Help › Forums

Re: 3 Free Balls

Thu, Dec 21 2017 5:14 PM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Momama
    13 Posts
    Tue, Dec 19 2017 6:37 PM

Received  e mail regards coming back to play while away for awhile and get 3 new balls well i played and didn't get the 3 free balls????? Received e mail at 5:13 am  "We miss you " On Dec 18th 2-17

!!??

• Gepetto1958
    4,204 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2017 4:25 PM
    You have to open wgt from your email for this to work
  • Lutjanid
    697 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2017 5:26 PM

A sleeve of WGT Nude nuts perhaps?

• MinutemnanBob
    3 Posts
    Wed, Dec 20 2017 5:43 PM

These fking ads are annoying as hell. Twice as many as ever, more useless as ever!!!

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2017 5:02 AM

2 possibilities: first the balls are in our inventory and you can find them by opening your edit equipment tab and looking at your available balls.

Second was that you responded to  "purchase required" promotion which would go something like "if you come back and purchase $20 in credits we will give you a sleeve of balls". 

I have never known WGT to offer a sleeve of balls to players who have left the game for some period of time as an incentive to return. Doesn't mean that it doesn't happen, just that I have not heard of it. But they are forever making the free balls with purchase offer.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2017 7:55 AM

HackWilson1930:
    Second was that you responded to  "purchase required" promotion which would go something like "if you come back and purchase $20 in credits we will give you a sleeve of balls". 

Probably this, but the purchase amount for this sort of offer is 5$ (at least it used to be) ;-)

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2017 10:51 AM

mkrizan86:

HackWilson1930:

Probably this, but the purchase amount for this sort of offer is 5$ (at least it used to be) ;-)

Start this holiday weekend right with 3 free limited edition Gold MAX Balls when you buy 2,000 (or more) WGT Credits!

This is what it says on the main page.. It's pretty clear.....I thought.

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2017 1:36 PM

Romax:

mkrizan86:

HackWilson1930:

Start this holiday weekend right with 3 free limited edition Gold MAX Balls when you buy 2,000 (or more) WGT Credits!

Completely unrelated, Ross ,-) The OP is talking (or at least appears to be) about the offer WGT sends everyone, when they've been away for an extended period of time. It used to be the same as the offer for the 1st credit purchase you ever make, where the purchase of 5$ would get you a free sleeve.

• Romax
    1,876 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2017 4:22 PM

mkrizan86:

Romax:

mkrizan86:

HackWilson1930:

Completely unrelated, Ross ,-) The OP is talking (or at least appears to be) about the offer WGT sends everyone, when they've been away for an extended period of time. It used to be the same as the offer for the 1st credit purchase you ever make, where the purchase of 5$ would get you a free sleeve.

Haha..... Ok. Since when do ya have to be on topic and relate anything to the original question ?  Must be a new twist to the forums. Happy Holidays anyway.

• Gepetto1958
    4,204 Posts
    Thu, Dec 21 2017 5:14 PM

HackWilson1930:
    I have never known WGT to offer a sleeve of balls to players who have left the game for some period of time as an incentive to return. Doesn't mean that it doesn't happen, just that I have not heard of it.

We miss you at WGT!

Come back to play and we'll give you 3 free Nike virtual golf balls.

Get Free Nike Balls

• PAGES
RSS