Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Camp on!

Wed, Mar 28 2018 7:10 PM (6 replies)
  • txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Sat, Dec 9 2017 3:07 AM

I lost marbles that looked like eggs.....Longer than legs that begged for bigger beds that cradled their heads that the beds made fun of the legs that proved shorter in the long run that sleepin' bags zippers gave up and said......

I need a bigger bag.......

As I responded....They all bolted. Cats eyes scary enough to scurry turkeys. 

Deers ain't killer cats. Out of breath my Love told me that.  Laugh at me while we saw Mountain Lion scat? On a hike that I was out of my mind?

Now THE END?

Eyes glow different colors than others. 

I still had a big stick that was lit bright enough to fight off whatever I saw through the smoke to hit it.....      I think I did.       You know I did

~camperdave~

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2018 7:03 PM

Can we gets the GPS cooordinatables on this here plz?

THX --- Yancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Mar 26 2018 7:03 PM

Can we gets the GPS cooordinatables on this here plz?

THX --- Yancy

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2018 9:13 PM

'Twas a tail of a scary trail that I failed to include (not meant to be rude) but Dude....

I truly thought I'd been got by a Cat that had sharper and better teeth than yours truly. Eyes glow different colors come to find out, and that's why I became unruly when my One and only fell about at my expense since I was newly schooled on Cats and Deer and their respective reflectiveness.

Eyes of course, the source of my fear. I'm still here luckily as will the turkeys'll be at William Heiss Regional Park, So Cal.    I'd be surprised if I spelled it right, but tonight I might just take a pit stop to name drop a Julian apple pie........MMMMMM

I love pie.

~Filthy Cat!~!

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Tue, Mar 27 2018 9:39 PM

OH! 

I forgot to tell you the part where I fell apart. Aside from the fact that the hiking trail was leaning towards a mountain goats bad dream, It seemed like I couldn't stand breathe and or much less scream or yelp or gasp for help. 

Vertigo? I dunno. We made it down and back to camp and ramped it up again.....to my chagrin I's thinkin'       Never Again.

Glad I did, though. Through and through any of you want a trail full of tales......

I been there, 

~Mr&MrsHikers~

• drmoose
    3,531 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2018 12:53 PM

Good to hear from ya txzdave.

Iffin' you're lookin' to do a lil' virtual campin', you can always  join the search party all up on Chambers Bay (hole numbers 8 / 9). Opy's got a new Hello Kitty tent which he's tryin' to camouflage, but, I'm thinkin' pink ain't gonna be too hard to find. We have been beatin' the brush up there fer over a month now tryin' to find them last 2 signs on the front nine, an' could use another skilled, outdoors, adventurer type ( like yourself ).

Doc :)

• txzdave
    1,316 Posts
    Wed, Mar 28 2018 7:10 PM

I do miss the Great Northwest........

~rockslinger~

RSS