Forums

Help › Forums

Re: "The Old Duffers Retreat CC"

Sun, Dec 20 2020 9:25 AM (251 replies)
  • dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2020 9:07 AM

HEAR YE!  ......   HEAR YE!

No limit to what you play.   Best addiction there is.  Great way to spend the dog days of summer.    

Were open.   Come on in.

Joe

follow this link >>>   https://www.wgt.com/clubs/the_old_duffers_retreat/default.aspx

• callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2020 9:24 AM

fyrdog9:
    stay active!  Active in our club is about once a day. 

Once a day. I work alot in the winter because of the snow so 3-4 times/days per week is all I can muster. How does my time limit fit in with the club rules?

• fyrdog9
    1,521 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2020 9:54 AM

Sorry, callaghan, my mind was elsewhere when I typed this.  Our club encourages participation.  I'm not aware of any set number of rounds per day/week/month/year, but we will ask about you if you've been absent for an extended stretch of days without notifying the owner.  Personally, since many of us are "birthday challenged," I know I'd get concerned if I've seen an otherwise active member not show up for many days in a row, or at least not play as much as I'm used to seeing that member play!  I'm sorry for any confusion, and hopes this clears it up for you.

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Fri, Jul 31 2020 9:55 AM

3 or 4 times a week?   I'd say you are a regular.   We'd be happy to have you in our club.   4500 posts....   I'd also say we got a lot to talk about.   lol

Joe

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2020 1:49 PM

Congratulations!    You've picked the bast, on line, game in the world.   A bad move would have been playing war and buying tanks and grenades.    Here at World Golf Tour we make friends and birdies.    Respect and relaxation can be found at The Old Duffers Retreat CC where players can get the full enjoyment of the game.                  

Joe    PR Director

• nolesvikes1
    313 Posts
    Fri, Aug 7 2020 8:07 AM

We at ODR would like to recognize our Founding Father, who has graciously handed ownership to one of our Directors in order to ensure his legacy & keep  the momentum! Also, Thx for  the ongoing involvement as a Director in the twilight of your illustrious ODR career, Captain o' Captain!

• fyrdog9
    1,521 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2020 10:59 AM

The 2020-21 ODR-FedEX Cup TOUR season is starting September 5, 2020, and will end September 5, 2021.  It's open only to members of the Old Duffers Retreat, so to play, you must join!

fyrdog9

Director, Special Tournaments

Coordinator, the ODR-FedEX Cup TOUR

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Tue, Oct 20 2020 2:09 PM

Looking for more creatures to prowl the fairways @ "The Old Duffers Retreat CC"

Find us in country club search or contact me.

Direct path >>>>>   https://www.wgt.com/clubs/the_old_duffers_retreat/default.aspx

• dandycap
    1,808 Posts
    Fri, Oct 30 2020 1:37 PM

We're in search for some lucky members.    That's you...  "of course"

Your wish came true.   We're open today and every day.   5 Star club

--    just dandy    (pr director)

• Ezzyhepp
    5 Posts
    Mon, Nov 2 2020 7:24 PM

Looks like you have a very active group. I put in to join but have not heard if your accepting any more. EZZYHEPP

RSS