Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Swing edge sponsor bonus issue?

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 25 2020 8:26 PM (3 replies)
  • sean1344
    65 Posts
    Tue, Nov 21 2017 4:46 AM

Just a quick question. Anyone aware of issues receiving set bonuses in sponsor payouts? Have level 4 swing edge set, whenever i get a 2nd box to open the game freezes? Playing on mobile android. Thanks.

• SW1581
    2 Posts
    Thu, Nov 23 2017 12:55 AM

Yes....I experience the case whatever level. I won the 1st pack and opened. Then, the 2nd box of SET BONUS ACTIVATED....but how to open it? The game is freeze, and need to reset. I am playing on mobile android...too

sean1344:

Just a quick question. Anyone aware of issues receiving set bonuses in sponsor payouts? Have level 4 swing edge set, whenever i get a 2nd box to open the game freezes? Playing on mobile android. Thanks.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, Nov 25 2017 3:26 AM

sean1344:

Here is a mobile site you can post to also:

http://wgtmobile.freeforums.net/

• Dreadtower
    7 Posts
    Fri, Dec 25 2020 8:26 PM

Regarding sponsor bonuses with ANY sponsor, I am glad, after much wondering, to report that the following seems to be the case.

I have a complete set of rare C & M level 4 equipped.

After many games, I finally was given the bonus following a winning hole in the Chelsea room.

Consequently, all my statistics for bonuses were incremented upwards by 15%.

I hope this is of use to the community,

Dreadtower

Tags:

Bonus

Set Bonus 

Apparel Bonus

Sponsorship Bonus

Sponsor Bonus

RSS