• PAGES
  • slor
    902 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2009 6:20 AM

Our tournament is almost done! slor

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2009 6:46 AM

Thanks Slor, I'll remove your tourney off this list once it's done.  I think that you've always done a very good job with the tourneys which you organized, I for once have participated in some of them and I can say that I had a lot of fun and find that they run very smoothly.

The main purpose of this thread is to point out to the players who tend to have a habit of starting a tourney and would just leave it for dead half way or let a tourney dragged on forever cause they just don't spend the time to follow up and managed it properly which just leave all the players involved stranded in no man's land ! 

Anyway I hope to see you continue to host more tournaments as you have plenty experience and does a very good job and everyone seem to enjoyed it and have a lot of fun too.  I'm sure everyone here appreciated your effort, so keep up the good work and I look forward to play in your next tourney.

• casique1
    370 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2009 7:42 AM

howdy cool

our 2 tournaments are still runing, i ll iform u whent they re finished... if u like...

also we have new tournaments open to sing in.....

cu

cas

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2009 8:34 AM

Coolswing, you seem to forget the half-rotten ARod tourneys that are still somewhere round here...

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Mon, Oct 5 2009 9:13 AM

Thank you Cas, just keep going at your pace man, I know you're a good man so keep up the good work you're doing,

I didn't forget those rubbish that Arod created Ellis, I just can't be bothered with them that's all ! Best just to consider those as good as dead cause no one will touch it mate ! The one I've listed I think there are things which can still be done to complete it once and for all, it's really up to the players who are responsible for them.  If people continue to leave this situation as it is, they're really spoiling it for everyone as no one want to start a new tournament while this mess is still around.  

Thanks for the reminder anyway Ellis, I know you feel the same way about it as I do mate, so keep up the good work that you're doing.

• casique1
    370 Posts
    Wed, Oct 7 2009 1:43 AM

German Open is done

for more datails: http://wgt.com/forums/t/5333.aspx

• PAGES
RSS