Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Ball Effects

Wed, Mar 17 2021 1:48 PM (25 replies)
  • hititphat
    17 Posts
    Wed, Nov 15 2017 3:14 AM

I think somebody has accidentally "Mis-Named" the effect button/wand.

Should really be

Wind Effect ON

Wind Effect OFF

Wind Effect ON

Wind Effect OFF...

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Wed, Nov 15 2017 4:48 AM

It seems that WGT  may have done some tweaking to their programming. Note the last line in these notes released  14 NOV 2017.

To equip and use your new effects in the game:
    1. Once you've started a game, click on the "effects" symbol (next to ball spin) in the lower right corner of your screen
    2. Choose the one you want from your purchased effects 
    3. Congrats! You just took your game to the next virtual level, the new effect will now be added to whichever golf ball you have equipped until you remove or change it 
    Note: Not only will you see your customized virtual golf ball, your opponent(s) will as well

• LibTuhrdsSuk
    55 Posts
    Thu, Apr 9 2020 12:56 PM

not sure what is going on, but I purchased ball effects and there is no such button/icon/ symbol to click on next to my golf ball.  Is this only available when you're in multi-player mode or what?  Once again, the programmers at wgt have missed the mark when it comes to user friendliness.

• Tony08888
    564 Posts
    Fri, Apr 10 2020 2:34 PM

Ball effects, jester hats, turkey sounds, hockey masks, etc... Welcome to the Mobile world.

An embarrassment to us serious mobile players who want to play the game, get better and compete. 

WGT should label: “ages 8+“ on the app in the App Store. SMH

• dynoflight
    40 Posts
    Tue, May 5 2020 2:48 PM

I have used up all the silly ball effects but now left with a button with nothing in it. Is there a way to get rid of the ball effects button or am I stuck with it for the rest of my life?

• TonMo2
    1 Posts
    Wed, Mar 17 2021 1:48 PM

woot, woot,  your are correct...  the magic wand...    it works..  if found about 6 ball effects i had that i have never used....   thank you my friend...

RSS