Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Solheim Cup

Tue, Jul 5 2011 9:26 PM (3 replies)
  • Ricky1W
    144 Posts
    Sat, Jun 4 2011 12:05 AM

My wife & I got our tickets for the Solheim Cup! this year the event is being held at Killeen Castle just outside Dublin Ireland. this will be our third event, it is a fantastic experience. The players are accessible and the golf is amazing. In 2007 we went to Halmstad Sweden and in 2009 the cup was held in Chicago Illinois. It is safe to say we are truly LPGA groupies!!

• lilrob88
    870 Posts
    Sun, Jun 5 2011 6:07 AM

funny my dream in life is to win the lottery and be a lpga groupie

• BusterShark
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2011 7:52 AM

Ricky1W:

My wife & I got our tickets for the Solheim Cup! this year the event is being held at Killeen Castle just outside Dublin Ireland. this will be our third event, it is a fantastic experience. The players are accessible and the golf is amazing. In 2007 we went to Halmstad Sweden and in 2009 the cup was held in Chicago Illinois. It is safe to say we are truly LPGA groupies!!

I've played it a couple of times, it's a cracking course and long for the average player, but I've a feeling the ladies will rip it up. There'a a lot of room from green to the next tee, which makes for a long day's walk, but I reckon this could add to the experience for the Solheim cup.

• BenRC
    381 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2011 9:26 PM

Ricky1W:

Make sure you hit the Temple Bar area before the tourney begins, I guarantee you wont care who wins the Solheim Cup once you get to the course...lol

RSS