Forums

Help › Forums

Re: National WGT Enquirer - June Edition

Tue, Jun 7 2011 9:55 AM (20 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 12:50 PM

I just picked this up at the supermarket check-out line.....

Click on the image below for a larger picture.

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 12:57 PM

excellent as usual :)

• opyeuclid
    6,706 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 1:02 PM

Well done Sir

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 1:50 PM

no coffee, no soda, SM brought tears to my eyes

-G

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 2:26 PM

Geeze, I see Bollox was right on it before everyone else AGAINS! This demands another conspiracy theorist to expostulate vacuously upon just so how come people who can access important paperwork can do it before anyone else- This smacks of  underhand methodology so therefore I quit. Tommorow. First thing.

So anyway I was just asking the other day if the new Enquirer was out and Andyson said and I quote,  "No". (He didn't say "and I quote", he just said "No", I felt I should make that clear. Don't suppose there would have been much point in saying "and I quote No " now would there. So really what I am saying is I only included this helpful parenthesis for those amongst us who might have been confused. Actually,when I say "us", clearly I cannot include me in that statement because obviously I understood what I meant or I wouldn't have been able to provide the helpful parenthesis, so in fact, it is not "us", but "you". Hope this clears up the confusion to which you have now become unwittingly a part of.)

Beware people who say "Quote" because it sounds like "Quit" and there will be some amongst us ( I am not including myself here in the "us"- see above paragraph for explanation) who take quote to be quit, or quit to be quote, which necessarily would engender the most confusingest of scenarios if in fact there was no "quit" or "quote" following the statement. This is why I say beware.

Now to get back on topic-I have to wonder who is to blame here for straying, or at least, is the reader complicit in the stray, simply for reading this? Hansard will most probabaly have precedent galore but I digress m'Lud.

Another epic Andy, but yet again that ruffian who delivers it has torn all of the pages out, leaving me on the very verge of tantal, it's a scandal to be sure.

Lizzie xx

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 4:02 PM

hold  up Lizzie, i need to break out the Lizzie translator,

Andy needs to come out with version 2

• mrarkadin
    12 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 4:13 PM

just as i was reaching for this in the store, i metered and poked myself in the eye. be careful out there.

• sixkiller
    1,147 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 4:25 PM

Super Issue, sign me up for the K-21 immediately, ( I turn 61 in Sept.). Glad I could contribute!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 5:09 PM

LizzieRossetti:
    Another epic Andy, but yet again that ruffian who delivers it has torn all of the pages out, leaving me on the very verge of tantal, it's a scandal to be sure.

Yet again?  Well, here's one item you missed. They have celebrity Tai Chi leaders as well.  Bollox was caught on camera leading the warm-ups.

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 6:11 PM

Why does he need to warm up when he can hit a 57 at CCC in his sleep...???????                If he warms up It'l be a 48 for 18 holes at CCC for sure...!!!!!

RSS