Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Platinum Apparel Pack - what a joke

Thu, Mar 18 2021 1:53 AM (30 replies)
  • phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Sun, Nov 12 2017 9:48 AM

quatum123:

Why doesn't WGT make so we could give away are Old Clubs ????????

Because they don't want that to interfere with the generation of revenue from the sale of equipment.

• alanti
    10,563 Posts
    Sun, Nov 12 2017 12:07 PM

phred952:

quatum123:

Why doesn't WGT make so we could give away are Old Clubs ????????

Because they don't want that to interfere with the generation of revenue from the sale of equipment.

Not to mention the fact it would be a dream come true for multi accounters.

• pmm711
    5,505 Posts
    Sun, Nov 12 2017 6:53 PM

I hope they included this in that "Platinum" apparel pack...

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Mon, Nov 13 2017 5:33 AM

drmoose:
    I went for the " tinfoil " ensemble myself ( hat included ) which is not available on mobile ( heh, at least we got somethin' on PC they don't ). Not quite as flashy as "platinum" but. still quite stylish, and, IMO better at deflecting alien mind control rays. All in all, a good investment @ zero credits. About like most of WGT's idiotic promos. Doc :)

Hi Doc

As a firm believer in the powers of tin foil, (seen here wearing my tinfoil trilby to limited effect)

I should caution fellow believers about wearing such protection at Cabo Del Sol.

During a midday round there last week I managed to roast my avatars head.

The effects of a roasted head far outweigh those of a missed ding / putt or ricochet off a giant rectangular cactus.

Cheers!

Rich

• Mythanatos
    2,203 Posts
    Mon, Nov 13 2017 6:35 AM

The only way those packs would possibly be worth it is if you could choose the items to upgrade.

Random makes no sense to spend on.

just play with the sponsorships active and grind what you want out.

PS. the last two clashes the apparel yardage bonuses were still active although not displayed as changes.  

• craigswan
    30,834 Posts
    Mon, Nov 13 2017 8:11 AM

my money is on number 4 .

• Astroworld
    34 Posts
    Tue, Jan 16 2018 3:52 PM

Lol....you just gave them the idea!

• mik11235
    55 Posts
    Sat, Jul 4 2020 3:07 PM

Is this the way forward ? I fear it might be. So I thought I would give the new version a spin. Downloaded the platinum apparel pack for 700 credits thinking ok I will play ball. Well that was such a waste of money I presumed something went wrong. So I had another go.

Now fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.  Could of had 6 great balls.

I understand WGT is not a charity for people with nothing better to do but the good old days are coming to an end.

C'est la vie.

• PattizCake
    44 Posts
    Wed, Mar 10 2021 10:23 AM

purchased a platinum apparel pack and received one beige c&m LEVEL1 HAT  nothing else!!!!!  No level upgrades or anything.

REFUND MY MONEY OR MAKE THIS RIGHT

Patti

• Tabarnak777
    166 Posts
    Thu, Mar 11 2021 4:02 PM

Just stop buying these apparels. Win them instead. That makes no sense to spend money with so few returns. There are other and free ways to win them.

Simple steps:

-Do videos/surveys, accumulate credits

-Buy best available equipment for free

-Win coin games thanks to good equipment

-Win free apparels

RSS