Help › Forums

Re: Layups at the Long Hole on the Old Course

Sat, Aug 26 2017 9:00 PM (24 replies)
  • mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Wed, Aug 23 2017 5:57 PM

phred952:

mathia14:

You could on Tiger Woods Online from EA Sports.  And sure the trolls will shoot that down since they don't know.  Could be away for WGT toget people to buy more balls.  JMHO.

3 points.

1.  You are right that some of us wouldn't know about Tiger Woods game.   I never played it, so that would include me. 

2.  This is WGT, not Tiger Woods Online.  Designed differently, so point is moot.

3.  I don't recall seeing any remarks by trolls aimed at the OP.  Point was made that as most of us know, WGT would never go back and change something like he requested,.  He needs to learn a shot that will stay in bounds that he is still comfortable making.

True this is different but TWO was much better.  Give the trolls time, seems like you started the ball rolling.  LOL.  Good job!!!!

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Wed, Aug 23 2017 10:21 PM

mathia14:

phred952:

mathia14:

You could on Tiger Woods Online from EA Sports.  And sure the trolls will shoot that down since they don't know.  Could be away for WGT toget people to buy more balls.  JMHO.

3 points.

1.  You are right that some of us wouldn't know about Tiger Woods game.   I never played it, so that would include me. 

2.  This is WGT, not Tiger Woods Online.  Designed differently, so point is moot.

3.  I don't recall seeing any remarks by trolls aimed at the OP.  Point was made that as most of us know, WGT would never go back and change something like he requested,.  He needs to learn a shot that will stay in bounds that he is still comfortable making.

True this is different but TWO was much better.  Give the trolls time, seems like you started the ball rolling.  LOL.  Good job!!!!

I started the ball rolling?  Really?  I find your logical process to be interesting, to say the least.

• PhilEStein
    1,269 Posts
    Fri, Aug 25 2017 4:02 PM

Even illogical maybe.

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Fri, Aug 25 2017 10:16 PM

Hi Phil, I love it when people use illogical logic.

• whooshdangit
    1,246 Posts
    Sat, Aug 26 2017 9:00 PM

Hi Guys

Head scratching, hmm.. illogical logic eh? In my fortune cookie it said logic was taking a collection of agreed upon principles and facts and arranging them in a way that allows you to arrive to a newly agreed upon principle or fact.
    That said, contrary to some false ideas, logic is not the study of truth. It's the study of the methods used to arrive at the truth. 

Logic is both the knife and the one who wields it.

Personally, I wield Big Bertha there. With full topspin and a ding you can bounce one out of the miscue. I can't remember having to lay up there, might be why I do so badly.

A troll phred ??? Nothing could be farther from the truth, that's a fact! Logic tells me the rest is bo**ocks!

Cheers!

Rich 

RSS