20 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2020 5:42 AM

Read the online review on peanut labs...they're crooks

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,867 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2020 10:36 AM

mygolfer010:

Why would I consider what someone wrote about the peanut labs? Crooks? Why?

Cut and paste the link here so I can read about it. My personal issues with peanut labs were solved, and the errors were with me and my computer.

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2020 10:53 AM

Ladychipper:

I have gotten the same message and I do not understand this at all.  I have had an account with them over 4 years now and never had a problem and never been dishonest about anything.  Makes no sense to me.  I need to earn these credits to be able to buy balls and equipment so if this is cut off I might not be able to stay on here. 

They did that to me too. I had never been dishonest either, I was always a 60+ then 70+ male. I never even once was anything except honest even though i knew many of their surveys would make me ineligible because of my age, I sent several e-mails asking what I was supposed to have done to warrant my permanent suspension and they never responded. 

There are a few surveys on the mobile side of the game that you can get a few credits. Right now with me still working full time i have decided to buy a few credits every 2 weeks when i get paid. But at 73 I'm not sure how much longer I will be able to work.

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2020 11:23 AM

mygolfer010:

Bad reviews aside, I've never had an issue with them. I used to complete surveys all the time but stopped for a while because I earned plenty of credits by playing videos.

About a week ago, I started doing surveys again. Over the last 9 days, I have averaged over 300 credits/day completing surveys. 

• Ladychipper
    22,678 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2020 11:34 AM

I will try and help you.

That is an old message from me when I got suspended for a while for answering something wrong I guess or some glitch.

I have since been reinstated and do surveys all the time.  If you can get to the page where you do surveys, click on the the gear (Settings) and get your Peanut Lab ID.  Then get in touch with them and ask them what happened.  Try going here:  http://web.peanutlabs.com/contact/

Hope this helps.

Best Wishes,

Marion

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2020 11:45 AM

Ladychipper:

I will try and help you.

That is an old message from me when I got suspended for a while for answering something wrong I guess or some glitch.

I have since been reinstated and do surveys all the time.  If you can get to the page where you do surveys, click on the the gear (Settings) and get your Peanut Lab ID.  Then get in touch with them and ask them what happened.  Try going here:  http://web.peanutlabs.com/contact/

Hope this helps.

Best Wishes,

Marion

Yes i noticed it was an older thread when I saw that yours had been restored and I replied to your post then about it being a glitch, But this time it is not a glitch. Hopefully they will respond this time. The other 3 or 4 e-mails I sent before they never responded at all. 

• Ladychipper
    22,678 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2020 11:52 AM

borntobesting:
    Yes i noticed it was an older thread when I saw that yours had been restored and I replied to your post then about it being a glitch, But this time it is not a glitch. Hopefully they will respond this time. The other 3 or 4 e-mails I sent before they never responded at all. 

Good Luck!  Hope you get it back.  :-)

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,867 Posts
    Sun, Apr 26 2020 12:51 PM

borntobesting:
    But this time it is not a glitch. Hopefully they will respond this time.

With me, I was using IE (Internet Explorer) which is no longer supported. I was able to get credits again when I switched to Chrome.

RSS