Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The new PORSCHE "LOGO"

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 16 2009 3:28 PM (8 replies)
  • brandi35
    295 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2009 9:46 PM

It sits right above my links to everything, and let's say when I go to click on home, I have to deal with that going down over all my options....anyone else encountering this?  It really is a pain WGT, maybe you can move it elsewhere on the page???  Half the time I can't even close it out....

Sorry if this has been discussed already  :)

Brandi

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2009 10:10 PM

Confirmed here. I promise you I'm never gonna buy a Porsche for all these troubles...    (Oh, wait... I can't afford one anyway.)

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2009 10:42 PM

I thought you had to buy those fabulous Eastern Bloc cars in Slovakia, Faterson....  Was just watching a BBC program on them the other day...  Very very well made cars...  One was made of concrete?  lol

• brandi35
    295 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2009 10:56 PM

Okay Boys...not after the slinging here......that can go on another thread  :)

This is really an issue  WGT, I know you mean well with the advertising, I completely understand it, but it needs some tweeking....and some moving  :)

Thanks!!!

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2009 11:05 PM

Hi Brandi.. Not slinging at Faterson, just poking a bit of fun.

I agree, this Porsche add is a bit cumbersome and needs either relocation or removal.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2009 11:13 PM

Snaike, you must have been watching newsreels from your youth, 30 years ago or so.    Nowadays, Slovakia is known as the "Detroit of the East" – Detroit in its former heyday, mind you! I think Slovakia produces the largest number of cars (of reputable brands) in Europe (if not worldwide!) per number of inhabitants. Here's a recent news report for you by ABC News.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2009 11:34 PM

Naw.. wasn't a newsreel... it was that silly "Top Gear" out of the BBC.  They were showing Eastern Bloc cars from the late 60s/early 70s.... iirc.  Quite humorous.

Manufacturing and the global economy being what it is today, I am certain that the days of the cement coupé are long gone.  lol

• WGTadmin
    1,166 Posts
    Wed, Sep 16 2009 1:50 PM

Thanks for the feedback.  We will either move or remove that ad.

• brandi35
    295 Posts
    Wed, Sep 16 2009 3:28 PM

Thank You, it is much better now.

RSS