Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Come Join the Voice Chat League

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 16 2009 2:50 AM (4 replies)
  • TheGolfHammer
    17 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2009 6:12 PM

09-15-2009 6:06 PM Ventrilo server and is open to public so if you want to get some quick matches in with people you know.Also its just fun to talk to eachother while playing Just not in there back swing lol Here is the info you will need IP ADDRESS: 66.228.127.220 PORT: 5518 This is free just download client from www.ventrilo.com Must have a mic and speakers !!!!!!

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2009 7:32 PM

Prefer Skype

Peace

• brandi35
    295 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2009 8:10 PM

yahoo is actually a good one as well, better then skype IMO

Brandi

• acca
    78 Posts
    Tue, Sep 15 2009 10:35 PM

yahoo is better than skype by a country mile . anyboady who knows there chat programs will know this . however , you can not make a private room anymore on yahoo . so for golfing sake ventrilo is the way to go , we have a ball chatting and playing wgt. i have met some very nice people over the last week or so . and we play daily  without fail ...... download ventrilo and  be part of the league when its ready to go.. if you like a good challange as well alot of the guys are master tier and more than happy to give tips to anyone who asks . my game has improved out of sight because of the guys i have been playing with . sorry for the long message but i have only praise for ventrilo and the guys who use it ...

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Wed, Sep 16 2009 2:50 AM

I have this warm and fuzzy feeling...skype is ok.  The quality of ventrila  is much cleaner and takes up 50% less resources than skype..it has never caused me a problem..my system is middle of the road...

RSS