Forums

Help › Forums

Re: 2009 Avenged Sevenfold Championship

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 7 2009 1:27 PM (139 replies)
  • coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2009 1:33 AM

Btw Ed please change in the bracket that I beat Z by 3 up man.  Thanks.

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Sun, Sep 27 2009 4:16 AM

Claremoreblue - 'This little *** TW1432 won't play because he knows he'll get his ass kicked!'

Don't be so sure of that. You have to remember he was playing me!

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2009 8:18 AM

Scores and Scorecards for the Final -

Coolswing   66 (-6)

Imcoola        69 (-3)

It was a very good match and Imcoola was very unlucky with 3-4 putts lipping out or going very close, so bad luck to him even though from tee to green he played very well.  I was just lucky to hit the right shot at the right time to keep my lead through out the match and I guess my luck ran out on the last hole which finished with a bogie ! Well done to my good friend Imcoola for making it to the Final with some sparkling play, I'm sure you'll do well again in your next tourney Bro.

And finally thanks very much to Ed Chavez for putting on a great tourney that was well manged and completed in very good time.  Good job Ed and I look forward to your next tourney mate. Thanks also to everyone who played in the tourney also, I had some very good matches and generally had a great time :-)

• EllisSpice
    871 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2009 10:43 AM

Due to time difference problems, I will forfeit, letting azshawn71 though to the next round. I haven't seen him online since we were paired together, but that is due to the difference in time zones, not him being offline. To speed things up, just let him though to round 3.

Sorry if this has caused any problems, and good luck Azshawn71! 

• azshawn71
    189 Posts
    Tue, Sep 29 2009 3:26 PM

sorry we couldn't hook up to play EllisSpice. We have like a half a day time diff. If i win, i'll dedicate the victory to you...lol!

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Wed, Sep 30 2009 7:09 PM

Wasn't around WGT this week. Nice scores you guys, almost done! Congrats to coolswing!

UPDATED BRACKETS!

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tN5KEKAHH4-3wZxdaLJiEbQ&output=html

• azshawn71
    189 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2009 8:35 PM

made contact with sevemiller for the semi finals round. hopefully we can get it in shortly and then the winner will take on lina1979.

• sevemiller
    8 Posts
    Thu, Oct 1 2009 10:50 PM

Result for match between AZShawn71 versus Sevemiller:

Sevemiller wins 1 up  (19 holes)

A close match througout. I took an  early 1 up lead which I quickly gave back then AZShawn71 went 1 up for several holes. I got it back to even and  immediately gave it back and eventually fell to 2 down. AZShawn71 really could have opened a can of whippass on me since I was missing fairways left and right but he had the putting monkeys which let me in the match. I was 2 down with 4 to play when I started a birdie run of my own making 3  in a row to get even. We went ot 18  all square and on the first playoff hole I stuffed my approach to 8 feet. He missed a long putt to tie and I drilled my putt for birdie and the win.  Fun match AZShawn71!  Thank you for the good game.

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Sat, Oct 3 2009 2:00 AM
  • Lina1979
    122 Posts
    Wed, Oct 7 2009 1:27 PM

Pro Finals game :

sevemiller  69  ( - 3 )

Lina1979  67  ( - 5 )

Steve was leading after 5 holes , but I birdied 6 & 7 to lead 2 shots at the break , and 3 shots after # 15 ..... then  ..... he  hit a hole - in - one on  # 17 ....... to cut the lead to 1 shot , but I hit my first ever birdie on # 18  to go to  - 5   and win  .    Thanks for the game , and was a great tournament .

RSS