Forums

Help › Forums

Re: 20% Loaded:

rated by 0 users
Thu, Sep 10 2009 7:54 AM (4 replies)
  • Woodsimnot
    7 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 5:15 AM

Hi fellow members! I have only been in here since 9-4-09 and have no trouble except fot the lagging that I see every one has now and then. I played a 18 hole game yesterday no proublem, later friends of mine wanted to play, there were (4) of us. Three of us were ready to play, I being one of the three, but one player was not ready, so because we all chat with ICQ we asked him why he's not ready, he tells us he just had a little something to do and would be a sec.  Well myself and the other two canceled the game and waited for him to get ready.  

Well once he was ready to play I could not get back in, it started at 20% loaded and stayed there, and I waited a long time trying and tryed over and over. Well this is the next day and I still have the same proublem, it starts at 20% loaded an stays there.

Does any one have any idea what I can do to play again?

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 5:23 AM

This is the second post I have read about being locked out today.

This sounds like a WGT issue.

You could try deleteing all your cashes (always a good idea after updates, and we just had one) 

browser and flash. Also delete your temp internet files and browser history.

Good luck

*edit*

you could just have a couple more beers and get 100% loaded..........LOL

• Woodsimnot
    7 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 6:13 AM

Well thanks for the help soulcatcher but it did not help to do this, I will write WGT and if I still can't get in this will be my last day here.  Its a great game but it looks like there's to many proublems in here still.

• sabbath270
    231 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 6:25 AM

Well that sounds like my usual experience on the course. Started at 20% loaded and stayed there.

1,644 Posts
    Thu, Sep 10 2009 7:54 AM

Did you try launching in a different browser?   Which one do you currently use?

RSS