Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Stopped Tournament???

rated by 0 users
Fri, Dec 12 2008 12:15 AM (4 replies)
  • WiseChoice
    2 Posts
    Tue, Dec 9 2008 5:40 PM

Sorry if I am overkilling it, I am new to this forum stuff. I recently signed up and played partially in a tournament, I was on my lunch break and then i got some work to do so I had to stop playing. I then later signed in to play and canceled the game not realizing that it was the tournament game. is there a way to get back the score and play it? it wont let me do it and i have not recieved a DQ message. What can I do or is there anything? Thank you all for your time.

• Costain
    28 Posts
    Tue, Dec 9 2008 10:47 PM

You won't recieve a disqualified message because it just takes the idea that you gave up. So that score cannot be touched again.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2008 2:06 PM

Hi WiseChoice, unfortunately stroke play tournaments can be played only once, and if you canceled the game you cannot start anew. Next time if you need to come back to the game later, be sure to save it first. From the menu, it's the "Save and Quit" option.

• WiseChoice
    2 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2008 8:18 AM

Cool, I figured that, lol, Thanks for your help and time.

• jwt61561
    3 Posts
    Fri, Dec 12 2008 12:15 AM

i would like to see the tournaments more like the pro's play. i think that we ought to get 4 rounds per tournament rather than one. don't mind paying to play but just ought to get more rounds in tournament play that's all. 

RSS