Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Level 83 with only 36 ranked rounds played.

Thu, Jun 16 2011 4:17 PM (21 replies)
  • thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2011 4:02 PM

I don't know why someone don't just by the $4.95 Golfmeter and see how shiit it really is. I've stated before that it does not hit ding all the time....maybe less than 50% max of the time. It also gets metered....and it cannot work out the wind or elevation and run/speed of the greens.

In my opinion WGT have done a great job to combat these idiotic cheat programs.

For sure it may ding your approach onto the green but you still may find yourself with a 25 putt quite a lot of the time.

I would never cheat at anything in life and certainly would not cheat WGT but if anyone's in any doubt about how good or bad the ding programs are....go try it out to put your minds at rest.

How do I know it doesn't work? Someone I know who doesn't play here any longer tried it out of curiousity and said it was a pile of crap.

TBE

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2011 4:17 PM

andyson:
      And as I said above, hitting the ding would take more than "a few" strokes off my round.

Totally agree Andy....also CS is one of the good guys, I see no reason to bash him for showing us something that is out there.

If it is indeed a Java overlay or whatever and is "invisible" to WGT, then it represents a quandary of sorts for WGT to identify its users.

SM

RSS