Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Random awards popping up

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 10 2020 6:52 PM (4 replies)
  • autoswing
    172 Posts
    Sun, Apr 16 2017 6:49 AM

I don't get many awards type notifications these days... except today where I got about 10 in total... however they appear to be random.

e.g. hole #1  second shot oto green, sank birdie putt and was awarded the Bronze WaterBoy ?? . I think I got this many years ago. I got quite a few others on hole #1 and #2, but I can't remember which they were.

At the end of the round, I then got the following

Silver Dance Floor #9  .. think I already had this

Crystal Round and Round ??

Bronze Long Distance Putter  .. what for I didn't have any really long putts ?

Tin Long Haul 18 ( ehh I only played 9 holes)
    Platiinum Short Haul  9 ( ehh make up your mind !)

I also seem to remember sometimes getting extra level points at the end of the round, if you got an award, but there were none this time.

I have captured  a video of the last bit of the game , not that it really matters....

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Sun, Apr 16 2017 10:09 AM

Apparently, it has to do with CC custom courses - you played one or more recently.

• twinponds169
    3,004 Posts
    Sun, Apr 16 2017 11:07 AM

We have a custom course going in one round of a 4 round tournament we are running and getting the same thing. Literally dozens of awards popping up during the first few holes and at the end of game, none with any correlation to how it was played. Comical at first and then kind of annoying. Would have been okay if all those bonus xp's were added at the end of game but they are pretty much worthless to most of the players and the club these days anyways.

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Sun, Apr 16 2017 3:25 PM

As per PM Jim.

• DuFussMcGoo
    2,866 Posts
    Wed, Jun 10 2020 6:52 PM

RSS