Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Load Asset Error

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 15 2008 1:58 PM (6 replies)
  • Curbo
    17 Posts
    Sat, Dec 6 2008 1:47 AM

I get the above message since yesterday, with various messages below it, including most recently 'the assets/sprites/avatars/clubs/Head02/HeadMaleHead020.swf: assets/sprites/avatars/clubs/Head02/HeadMaleHead020.swf
    Retry load?'

the page stays in 'loading' mode and I'm effectively stuck. Do you know how I can rectify this? I haven't changed my pc setup.

• Curbo
    17 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2008 3:25 AM

This just gets worse, I can't even get in to start a game now, just get stuck on a white screen when I try to 'Play Now'.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, Dec 8 2008 10:51 AM

Hi Curbo, it sounds like you might have a Flash caching issue. Please clear your browser and flash caches and try again. Here are instructions on how to do it: http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/243.aspx

• Curbo
    17 Posts
    Tue, Dec 9 2008 4:09 AM

Thanks for the response, but I'd tried that and it made no difference. Just done it again, problem remains the same.

Any other thoughts? It's getting a bit too frustrating for me.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Wed, Dec 10 2008 11:45 AM

We see that you have played a few games recently. Would you mind submitting bugs to us while you are in the game? These reports contain information that help us diagnose the problem. Also, how good is your connection speed? You can test it out here: http://myspeed.visualware.com/servers/sjc.html. Please email us your results at members@worldgolftour.com.

• Curbo
    17 Posts
    Thu, Dec 11 2008 6:32 AM

Thanks, the speed test achied 6.15 MBPS on download, I have no problems there.

Will submit bugs as they arise, be grateful if you can let me know if you can help.

I have played a few games lately, but I regularly get stuck 'loading', so have to quit & save the game, then go back in to complete.

I have just received anothe 'pop-up' as follows

LOAD MANAGER ERROR

LOAD SWF 10 error:assets/sprites/avatars/body/WhiteMaleBody01

Error #2036: assets/sprites/avatars/body/WhiteMaleBody01/AvatarWhiteMaleBody01180.swf
    Retry load?

There are YES & NO boxes at the bottom for me to then chose.

Hope this helps.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, Dec 15 2008 1:58 PM

Hi Curbo, your speed looks good. Did you note what the Quality of Service was?

RSS