Re: Automatic forfeit

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 26 2022 3:35 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Sat, Mar 11 2017 8:51 PM

borntobesting:
    Simple fix. Only go green when you are looking for a game otherwise stay red.

He saying he was green and then accepted a game invite or started his own game...during play he received another invite.  That shouldn't occur because the WGT system should automatically turn you red after a multi-player game starts.  To avoid it from occurring you must ensure you're red while in a multi-player game.  The entire scenario should never occur though.

• Vangaurd2
    46 Posts
    Sat, Mar 11 2017 11:42 PM

Truly cannot understand the question as asked. If you've won a game, it is, prima facia, over.

How can a finished game be forfeited?

More info please.

This post and the rude manner in how it was delivered. Its clearly an understandable question because he was the only one that "truly cannot understand" it while others have no issue. I was shot down and torn apart like this before and it pissed me off to see it done to another. 

• Robbo81303
    410 Posts
    Sun, Mar 12 2017 12:53 AM

pmm711:

borntobesting:
    Simple fix. Only go green when you are looking for a game otherwise stay red.

He saying he was green and then accepted a game invite or started his own game...during play he received another invite.  That shouldn't occur because the WGT system should automatically turn you red after a multi-player game starts.  To avoid it from occurring you must ensure you're red while in a multi-player game.  The entire scenario should never occur though.

It does happen though.  About 20-25 times in the thousands of rounds I've played over the years.  Yes, one ideally ought to check their status but it happens so infrequently that I rarely bother.

• Ginchsniffer
    1 Posts
    Mon, Mar 13 2017 5:03 PM

I have had it happen quite a bit. It happens out of the blue. Message pops up indicating you have forfeited game. I am playing on iphone 7

• sragic
    4 Posts
    Mon, Jun 17 2019 3:43 PM

I was just playing Alternate Shots game. My partner and I were up. Then all of the sudden the forfeit popup appeared and it said I had forfeited. Not my partner. My name showed. I did not even have my mouse / controller in my hand. I hadn't even gone into the menu, that entire game, where the option to forfeit is located. WGT needs to address this. I wonder if some players have cheats that allow them to win games by manipulating something in the game software to forfeit a player on the opposing team.

• Bluwido
    5 Posts
    Wed, Mar 30 2022 5:46 PM

Yes I have very recently it started and has happened quite a few times.  I play an all in match over 40,000 and hole 3 the game forfeits me......been playing this game over a decade now and never experienced this before.  Any incite to why this is occurring?

• cocotte
    1 Posts
    Mon, Sep 26 2022 3:35 PM

Hi it happened to me a lot lately and I don't know why, it is frustating when you are playing a good game,I would like to know why it happen.

• PAGES
RSS