rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 4 2021 4:37 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • FoundDaBunker
    579 Posts
    Wed, Sep 27 2017 1:44 AM

alosso:

FoundDaBunker:
    what exactly are the ways we accumulate these 'career earnings'?
    They count all credits you receive from the company, mainly tournament/RG prizes and those for tiering up. Challenge winnings from MP matches are not included.

Thanks alosso, the members' $0.50 must have come from tiering up from Hack to Amateur then.

-FDB

• FoundDaBunker
    579 Posts
    Wed, Sep 27 2017 2:43 AM

DodgyPutter:

FoundDaBunker:
    Sorry to get in on this so late but what exactly are the ways we accumulate these 'career earnings'? one of my club members, was not sure how he accumulated them, he has leveled up from Hack to Amateur and thus far has only participated in our club tourneys.

I don't think your club tourneys count even if there are credit prizes, there need to be at least 10 entrants for that to happen.  He has simply earned 0.50 for going from Hack to Amateur.

Aah, yes thank you DP.

-FDB

• YouLostToALoser
    190 Posts
    Fri, Jun 4 2021 4:37 AM

alosso:

FoundDaBunker:
    what exactly are the ways we accumulate these 'career earnings'?
    They count all credits you receive from the company, mainly tournament/RG prizes and those for tiering up. Challenge winnings from MP matches are not included.

I just won a Club Tournement with 104cr. Only 2 finished tho’ as it was Merion, 1sr round own set on Championship greens and default tees, 2nd round blue tees standard greens but set of the week which were all in L20’s-30’s. The driver went 145yds. 

Therefore many didn’t play putt off by the Championship greens, and those who did, only the new member (who left because of this) and me finished. 

It hasn’t been added to my earnings yet, it’s been nearly a day since it closed and I got the credits straight away. 

Will I get it added to my earnings (taking me into 2nd in the club) or not. Also, we’re in a bracket, 2nd round (16 started). Will the final 4 get their credits added to their earnings?

Thanks Alosso

• PAGES
RSS