Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Please WGT...give me a new pair of clothes!

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jan 26 2022 12:11 PM (20 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,946 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2017 12:05 PM

and finally the shoes .

• craigswan
    30,946 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2017 12:06 PM

I am sure scott could make an avator from this .

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2017 12:13 PM

Don't forget the socks

• ScottHope
    10,082 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2017 2:35 PM

craigswan:
    I am sure scott Paul could make an avator from this .
    I don't know about making an avatar, I can't see the wood for the trees, loool.  ; )

• Davonzip
    14 Posts
    Fri, Feb 17 2017 3:03 PM

Now, I would definitely pay top dollar to have him for my avatar !!!  (very serious)

I know it's all in good fun, so thanks for the replies and I do get it....nothing will change from posting this request, but I had to try.

I guess I remember how fun it was in PGA 2000 (I believe), you could change your avatar clothing, hair etc.. to just about anything imaginable. It added some extra 'spice' to the game that's all.

Peace out ..

• chrystekaib
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jan 18 2022 10:38 AM

Is this a golf shoe?

• MioKontic
    4,590 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2022 10:14 AM

chrystekaib:

Is this a golf shoe?

I wonder if this will turn out to be one of those posts that somehow get through moderation... containing a link???  Written by a Hack who has never hit a single shot, but has made one post... in a thread that was last posted in 5 years ago!

• PureGro1
    1,655 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2022 10:22 AM

MioKontic:
    I wonder if this will turn out to be one of those posts that somehow get through moderation... containing a link???

Could be anything...

if they come back and edit it- they could add whatever they like w/o being moderated.

Lets say you had a quarrel with WGT, in fighting here on message board you get moderated. You cant post anything new but you could go back and edit every single post you have ever made here on this board...think of the mess this could make of informational threads that someone 5yrs from now tries to read through.

• HamdenPro
    2,408 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2022 10:38 AM

MioKontic:

chrystekaib:

Is this a golf shoe?

I wonder if this will turn out to be one of those posts that somehow get through moderation... containing a link???  Written by a Hack who has never hit a single shot, but has made one post... in a thread that was last posted in 5 years ago!

Our new Moderator NICO will most likely stumble upon this thread and remove the BOT. As I said, in my TO BOT OR NOT thread, we need bots to seek out and destroy other BOTS.  There is no bot about it.

PureGro1:
    You cant post anything new but you could go back and edit every single post you have ever made here on this board...think of the mess this could make of informational threads that someone 5yrs from now tries to read through.

I would like to think, if someone is locked out of the threads, the would be locked out of editing as well. If not, then this is something WGTNICO should send up to the big guys upstairs. - IMO

• WGTNico
    618 Posts
    Wed, Jan 26 2022 12:00 PM

Oh I've already bookmarked this one

RSS