Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Post Your Best Replays Here!

Tue, Jan 23 2024 6:21 PM (3,474 replies)
  • wedge0837
    862 Posts
    Tue, Jun 22 2021 10:14 AM

Unable to post replays these days so i thought I would post an image of a screenshot verifying my last 5 Hole In Ones since May 14,2021

I have had a very good run, especially Torrey Pines. 

Cheers!. 

https://postimg.cc/06wRS476

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2022 7:29 AM

Almost Double E.  Anyone who has played with me knows, I always pull the flag, on almost all shots. This time I did not....grrrrr

Here is a nice flop for Eagle out of the trap on #10 Merion..

• MioKontic
    4,587 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2022 3:31 PM

HamdenPro:

Here is a nice flop for Eagle out of the trap on #1 Merion..

I may be wrong HP, but I think that's hole 10, not 1  :)

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Fri, Apr 29 2022 3:50 PM

MioKontic:
    I may be wrong HP, but I think that's hole 10, not 1  :)

Nope, as usual, I got it wrong (mostly). I went backed and changed it to 10. 

Thanks - LOL

BTW, I had the same thing happen on WC #7 from the tee (340 out) landed inches from the cup and died there. I also have, almost, the exact same flop from the trap on #10 Merion but it stopped 0 yds from the cup. I get very lucky sometime -:)

• MioKontic
    4,587 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2022 2:48 PM

HamdenPro:

BTW, I had the same thing happen on WC #7

If I may, this reminds me of a joke I heard back in 1985/86, as told by the 1986 world snooker champion Dennis Taylor (who is from Northern Ireland, so this isn't being racist against the Irish)...

Paddy was leaving Ireland to go work in London, England.  As he was leaving, Mrs Dunn from next door asked Paddy, "Would you mind looking up our Neale and ask him why he doesn't write home.  He lives in WC1." (The 'e' on the end of Neale is also pronounced, so sounding similar to 'nearly').  "I will Mrs Dunn", said Paddy, and off he went.  Paddy arrived at the airport in London, and as he was making his way through the corridors he saw a sign which said "WC".  He went inside and saw numbers on the doors.  He walked down until he came to no. 1.  He knocked on the door and a voice inside said "Who is it?".  "Are you Neale Dunn?" asked Paddy.  The voice from inside replied "Yes, but I haven't got any toilet paper".  Paddy replied "Well that's no reason not to write to your mother".

:D

(In case anyone isn't aware, WC's are toilets - Water Closet).

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Sun, May 1 2022 4:31 PM

MioKontic:
    (In case anyone isn't aware, WC's are toilets - Water Closet).

Kind of like the guy name Lou? (pronounced Loo)

• BeardRunner
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jan 7 2023 2:35 PM

How do you see replays? I didnt know that was possible?

• HamdenPro
    2,402 Posts
    Sun, Jan 8 2023 1:51 PM

BeardRunner:
    How do you see replays? I didnt know that was possible?

I imagine there are a few ways.

I play on PC (mostly) and windows comes with  "Xbox game bar". It can be opened while in game by simply holding the windows key down and pressing the letter "G" (WIN+G).

From the Xbox game bar, you can take a screen shot, record the last 30 seconds of the game or hit record before you start playing and record the entire round. 

RSS