Forums

Help › Forums

Re: sos

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 26 2011 1:24 PM (7 replies)
  • greenrod
    24 Posts
    Tue, Apr 19 2011 9:02 PM

Made master level little while ago, score soared, (my fault), and found out the master level is full of a hell of a lot of babies. People bailing on 75% of these games. Two or three bs shots and they're goners. Even 2 tour masters scurried. WTF? Last 10 out of 13 players, and I use the term loosely , to bail are either master or better. A'int no cream on this top.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2011 5:14 AM

You want to know what's worse than the HUGE number of quitters on the Master level?

It's each and every WHINER who has to inundate the forums with useless and pointless posts about quitters....  Not constructive 'how we can fix it" posts, but simple and childish rants about people leaving their game.

Use the search button over there and type in QUITTERS... There are over 3500 posts in these forums about QUITTERS.

Tell me, greenrod, which set acts more like 'babies':  .. the people who leave the games or the people who whine, stomp their feet and throw tantrums about it?

If you play random games with anonymous players you're going to get people who quit.  GET OVER IT.

There are groups you can join who don't quit and don't allow quitters.  Do your due diligence and find them.

Edit and PS... and for hellsake, find the RIGHT FORUMS for your rants.  This whine has NOTHING to do with "PGA Tour and Players".

• Steelers75
    239 Posts
    Wed, Apr 20 2011 9:38 AM

Bwah ha ha ha ha ha!!!

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2011 3:14 PM

Look for WGTLS greenrod and you will find a group of dedicated non-quitters that play in ladders and whatnot.  You will find some other types of behaviours there that used to irk me more than poor quitters here, but I think you'll fit in and have good times.

• freepressionist
    10 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 9:01 AM

i had a nice game with byrnesrebel until the end.

We were tied after 2 extra holes then he messed up and i had 2 putts from 2ft to win the credits.  He did not let me putt out or concede but just quit.  I know i only had to wait 5 mins but it was so pathetic!!! suggest dont play with him

• Sobiss
    303 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2011 2:14 PM

havin the same issues with people bailing even today Oldster made a par on 1 i birdied this game he set up for 18 and he quit, now i will tell you all that i've had to bail many times being a EMT and ER Staff when the pager or alarm goes off i gotta go. I can't say i'm sorry enuf, but masters who quit hummmm

• Steelers75
    239 Posts
    Tue, Apr 26 2011 7:30 AM

No names children.  It's against the rules and can get you suspended or booted.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Apr 26 2011 1:24 PM

Steelers75:

No names children.  It's against the rules and can get you suspended or booted.

2 posts each... hmmm... says a lot.

RSS