Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Why can't I equip my clubs.

Wed, Dec 29 2021 7:49 PM (21 replies)
  • MarchieB
    1,525 Posts
    Sat, Jan 16 2021 10:55 AM

TimHorton:
    Yes, that worked and like Jack Nicholson said in A Few Good Men  "Don't I feel like a horse's ass". Thanks !

-TimH it looks like you figured this out but you originally had the same issue a lot of people have with the Launcher version and editing clubs/bag.

- I’m not sure how it worked in Flash but for everyone moving over to the new Launcher App version .... You Do Not need to REMOVE any clubs from your bag to change them. As others have mentioned it’s a simple 1,2,3 process of just choosing the clubs you want in your bag.

Once you’ve changed your “Customize Equipment” option to Advanced in the options menu and go to Edit Equipment from your stats screen, you will have 3 bag slots that have “required” items (Irons/Putter/Ball) and 5 bag slots labeled “Optional”. 
    It is these optional slots that you can equip however you like from your available Drivers,3woods,Hybrids and Wedges simply by ...

1. Click on the bag slot you wish to change from the first column.  
    2. Choose the club you wish to put in that bag slot from the second column. You may need to change the club type by clicking on the club type headings at the top of this column.
    3. Select “Equip” from the third column.  

• WildHokie1
    51 Posts
    Wed, Dec 29 2021 7:49 PM

I have been playing with a set of rental irons for four days. the rental expired, but I didn't get the standard notice with option to buy them. then my next game my old irons were there but I couldn't load them. when i started a game. the rentals were in my bag. i've played a dozen or so games with the same thing. the rentals don't show on my equipment list/inventory. but appear when I play a game. also can't change out/edit other clubs or balls now. 

any suggestions?

RSS