Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Shell's Wonderful World of Golf (18 Hole Match Play @ Kiawah)

rated by 0 users
Mon, Sep 7 2009 11:01 PM (65 replies)
  • Kaslo
    428 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2009 7:54 PM

Great game lob, thanks for beating me. Good luck in the final

• Lobwedgex60
    74 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2009 8:00 PM

i have won my match kaslo conceded the match to me thanks kaslo good playing with you.

• ChrisCrosby
    243 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2009 8:19 PM

Congrats to the finalists.  Good luck with your match.  May the best man win.

• claremoreblue
    2,322 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2009 4:23 PM

Lobwedge and I finally met up today. He plays very well and there were a lot of birdies made by each!! :) I was able to get up early and hold him off for the win! Two very nice rounds in this one, and alot of approach shots inside a couple of feet for tap ins! Congrats on your run Lob, it was fun playing you!! Goodluck in the future!

Chris, I would like to thank you also for setting up and running this tournament for us! It has been a pleasure to participate in it! Thanks again.

http://i27.tinypic.com/2w3djci.jpg

• Lobwedgex60
    74 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2009 5:35 PM

Congrats claremoreblue on the tourney win.  Ok to sum it up we both get off to good starts.  On the third hole blue holes out for eagle from the fairway. So hes up a stroke. The next hole was the huge turning point in the match on my seconed shot the meter glitches and my shot ends up going way right and i end up with a lost ball. So he takes a comfortable lead going in the back nine. I got everything going good on the backnine and shoot 30 but he never faultered and shoots a 61 for the round. Good game claremoreblue.  Thanks for running the tourney Chris.

• ChrisCrosby
    243 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2009 11:01 PM

Congrats CMB on the win. 

And thanks for the recaps.  I'm glad the tourney ran smooth.  I have you all to thank for that.  I'll run another one soon... I'm just sitting on ideas..  Trying not to flood the community.  Thanks again for playing everyone I look forward to playing with you all again.

Final Bracket on Page one.

RSS