• PAGES
  • ChristopherRouss
    133 Posts
    Sun, Aug 30 2009 7:28 AM

Is TWO free?

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Sun, Aug 30 2009 7:58 AM

Yes, TWO is free for now. (Maybe it will always be free, I don't know.) You go to their homepage and click the Sign up now button. You may then receive an email invitation from them to become a Beta tester. It may take weeks for such an email to arrive. Some of us have already received the invitation, and others haven't.

• pinkgirl34
    59 Posts
    Wed, Sep 2 2009 2:34 PM

TWO doesn't seem to work for me because it takes forever to profile my computer system. It's been profiling for over an hour and it's still not finished.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2009 5:32 PM

I've been unable to play TWO, too. Not a single completed round. I don't get to see the ball, and on some holes (St. Andrews, hole 2) I don't even get to see the green! Instead, I'm shown rooftops & old Scottish buildings. I posted a description of the bugs to the TWO forum a week ago or so, but there's been no reaction so far other than another user confirming my experiences.

You know what? I think we're in for a big pleasant surprise here at WGT.com soon. The site will soon be celebrating its 1st year anniversary as public Beta, and the only way to celebrate that occasion properly (I'd say!) is either to let pins change their locations on the 2 current courses, or to give us a new stroke-play course (St. Andrews, very likely). I'm hoping we'll get to see one of these things here in September or October!  

• TarHeelNation
    2 Posts
    Fri, Sep 4 2009 9:28 PM

Well played

• PAGES
RSS