Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Avatar Suggestions.

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 14 2020 2:31 PM (23 replies)
    2,111 Posts
    Tue, Dec 27 2016 3:01 PM

I'd love to see them add some of the Looney Tunes Characters. Willy E. Coyote, Bugs, Yosemite Sam ect!!!

Phil

• Antwilliam
    669 Posts
    Wed, Dec 28 2016 8:39 AM

Apart from the more amusing suggestions, which would be fun....I think.....

I feel WGT have seriously missed a trick....or should I say a money making opportunity....Why not offer individual items, different style and coloured tops, sweaters, trousers, shoes, socks....visors, hats, sunglasses....hair styles...the list is endless......I for one would buy.....and am sure others would too.....

So unless they are tied by some contractual obligation to the current stale offerings, how about giving us all an answer WGT.....You know it makes sense...

• Artemusbuddy
    417 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2020 7:21 AM

Artemusbuddy:

Hopefully this would get passed along to the powers that be.

A wild thought, but what if we had more avatars to choose from. Some off the walls ideas. Avatars that can break a club over knee or chuck it somewhere on bad shots. Remove cap and wave to crowd on birdies and eagles. Professional based avatars like doctors, nurses, police, firefighters, etc.

Sports team related uniforms. Naturally permissions would be needed for licensing. Maybe even  animal themed avatars.

I know this doesn't coincide with the realistic play of golf, but how cool would it be to have one of these avatars.

Thanks.

Appreciate all the replies. Kind of funny that on the off the wall topics several people want to add their opinions. However, when a more serious posting is listed regarding tips on game play, lies, club usage, how to play out of bunkers, flop vs. chip, etc, Far less players comment on those topics. Yabba dabba doo

So as to the replies, much like the new version avatars.

• fireman33
    2,692 Posts
    Mon, Dec 14 2020 2:31 PM

Everyone who plays this game is not young. Some bald headed beer belly old guys would be nice.

RSS