Forums

Help › Forums

Re: EVERY COURSE NO LOAD TO SLOW LOAD !!!

Tue, Jul 25 2017 7:54 PM (5 replies)
  • SkaBula
    32 Posts
    Fri, Dec 16 2016 4:24 PM

Is anyone having the same problem that I am having? After choosing sides while setting up an ALT SHOT game, all courses either take over 2 minutes to load and then freeze at 100% or freeze at course preview screen. This is effecting player friendship at the least. I think my round finished status also. This is really the only contact that I have other people besides the 300+ people that live on this island. HELP !!! SOS!!

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Sat, Dec 17 2016 11:16 PM

One thread is enough!

• Premed
    776 Posts
    Mon, Dec 19 2016 1:25 AM

SkaBula:

This is really the only contact that I have other people besides the 300+ people that live on this island. HELP !!! SOS!!

Message received, This is very serious, will pass information on to international rescue services who will endeavor to improve your islands poor broadband or else evacuate your entire island to silicon valley.

In the meantime stay safe, use umbrellas to shade from the tropical sun from 11 to 3, stay cool by swimming in the clear blue water at the long golden sandy beaches, but most of all avoid dehydration try drinking plenty of pina collada's or beer will do at a pinch.

If I know WGT at all over the last six years they will have already scoured the threads, found your message even tho its not in the correct place to report problems and have initiated helpful actions on your behalf. The reason they have not replied to you or contacted you directly (like the other many thousands of people who report problems) is they are too modest & dont want public displays of affection for their actions.

Sit tight, they are probably beaming some broadband megabytes your way as we speak.

• SkaBula
    32 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 5:39 AM

and here it is 8 months later and still nothing.....done thread isn't enough !

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 3:47 PM

From your status.....well part thereof:

SOME PLAYERS ON HERE HAVE BLOGGED ME AS A QUITTER. IF YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT MY NET CONNECTION IS A SATLINK AND I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER ITS ABILITY TO STAY CONNECTED. 

Perhaps it has nothing to do with WGT but possible could have something to do with your connection.....just throwing it out there.

I have virtually no issues with slow loading.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Jul 25 2017 7:54 PM

SOME PLAYERS ON HERE HAVE BLOGGED ME AS A QUITTER. IF YOU KNOW WHERE I LIVE YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND THAT MY NET CONNECTION IS A SATLINK AND I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER ITS ABILITY TO STAY CONNECTED. 

You should be able to fine tune the signal for the satellite dish in your settings on the tv(remote), to get optimal signal. I had to do that in Florida with direct tv and reposition the dish until I got 100%. Your signal still comes from the same source

RSS