Forums

Help › Forums

Re: *** CC Custom Course Information ***

Wed, Nov 30 2022 8:30 PM (185 replies)
  • craigswan
    30,953 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2018 11:57 AM

Apparently some silly members had been using our custom course set up for 24 hours .

allie sent you this .

She has got her peroxide bottle out .

Related image

• pmm711
    5,515 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2018 2:22 PM

craigswan:
    Apparently some silly members had been using our custom course set up for 24 hours .

Yeah, hopefully no knuckleheads have access to burning a Course Builder (which should only be used to setup a 4 round, 7 day per round CC tourney.  Burning off a CB for a 24hr tourney...I can see why Allie took away the rights in order to address the issue.

• glpark
    269 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2018 5:09 PM

Hey Guys:

This weekend the month long custom course tourney, I have made is due to finish, and we now have 0 Custom Builds in stock.

I have made sure no knuckleheads have access to them, so they can't get used prematurely.

Also any good ideas for good hole selections would also be appreciated.

Thanks, Greg

• crmamx
    369 Posts
    Sat, Jan 12 2019 9:31 AM

WGTicon:
    Here's everything you need to know about new Custom Courses!

Works ok for a 9 hole course. But when I try to build a 18 hole course only 17 holes are displayed on the computer screen. The 18th hole and the SAVE and CANCEL buttons I am sure are there but I can't see them or get to them. We have several 18 hole custom courses but they are old and no one in the club knows anything about creating them.

I have tried Firefox, Chrome and SlimJet with the same results.

Curtis

• WAKFUQ
    81 Posts
    Wed, Nov 30 2022 8:30 PM

It's now almost December 2022 and they still haven't fixed the bottom of the page for android mobile. The 'save' button can't be seen because the pop up box for selecting holes isn't full screen. 

RSS