Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Cabo del sol& whistler

Fri, Jul 21 2017 8:10 AM (5 replies)
  • hmrmemo
    217 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2016 11:28 AM

A while back WGT let the Nation members play these two courses free for a couple of weeks,everyone else paid. That would be a great HOLIDAY TREAT FOR The Nation members,is that possibleto do again,Don hmrmemo from the sscc.

• Swordgolfer
    364 Posts
    Fri, Dec 9 2016 3:44 PM

great suggestion

• MrFunnyWobbl
    894 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2016 9:49 AM

yesssssss

• borntobesting
    9,622 Posts
    Sun, Dec 11 2016 10:15 AM

hmrmemo:

A while back WGT let the Nation members play these two courses free for a couple of weeks,everyone else paid. That would be a great HOLIDAY TREAT FOR The Nation members,is that possibleto do again,Don hmrmemo from the sscc.

I don't think it will ever happen again. Shortly after the first of the year WGT removed Cabo And whistler from ready-gos and stopped using them in the weekly tournaments. Then they made a new best of par 3 best  of par 4 and best of par 5 using no Cabo or Whistler holes. It could be that Tru-Golf complained about them using them without charging the green fees, It is Tru-Golf that gets the green fee payments not WGT. Or because Tru-Golf is on direct competition with one of WGT's new partners Skytrak.  Both make Golf Simulators. 

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Dec 12 2016 4:37 PM

borntobesting:
    Or because Tru-Golf is on direct competition with one of WGT's new partners Skytrak.

That's what I believe is the reason for the changes, I think trugolf are a tad miffed.

• spaceghost88
    1,624 Posts
    Fri, Jul 21 2017 8:10 AM

They are punishing us for they're mistake!

They gave Cobo and whizzer a free play period and forgot to remove it from free status and then got mad because we did not remind them soon enough to do they're job so now they are making up and seem to have said never free again IS THAT FAIR?

I have put a considerable amout into this game and do not feel it has been well managed or developed many promises made not kept wgt fail fish.

Oakmont was here when I came and no notice b4 removal was so unprofessional.

They screwed up not us but we suffer wow.

SG88

RSS