Forums

Help › Forums

Re: National WGT Enquirer - April edition

Sat, Apr 16 2011 6:51 PM (41 replies)
  • andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 5:12 PM

Just picked this up at the supermarket check out line....

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 5:31 PM

Beyond epic..............

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 6:29 PM

Its lovely and all,but how come you always ask my Aunt Emily to do the guest interviews?The trouble is,she only can speak in such ways that understanding be had by all,and surely to goodness that cannot be what our Enquirer is all about,unless to my dismay,I am much mistooken?

Also,I am with the lefties just like in the magazine.In fact,I would give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

LAMBERT! do you actually NEED two arms?I have a plan...

Lizzielovinglylooksforwardtoeachnewedition xx

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 6:35 PM

Andy what the bleep's the matter with you? Obummer gets a hold of this edition, Gvtmt take over of WGT, wins 2012 by a land slide.

You are hearby given a gag order from printing any more Gold Star articles.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 6:37 PM

Andyson, i have waited for this for 6 days. 

well worth it

wish i had the skills

ty-G

• MioKontic
    4,587 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 6:39 PM

Lizzie and I were saying not 3 hours ago at Bethpage "The new Enquirer hasn't come out yet".  And as if by magic, a Strange Magic, Voila! (Did you see what I did there??  Strange and Magic??  See it now?  Very clever!)

Anyway, it's awesome Andy.  The interview with Emily was particualrly, shall we say, charming.  And the explanation of VEM - couldn't have put it more succinctly myself.  No, honestly, I couldn't have done it myself.

Just one problem, someone's nicked page 7 from my copy.  Come to think of it, pages 2 thru 6 aren't there either, or anything after page 7 if it existed.  I bet it's those rotten Cheezo's again!  Am I allowed to say that?  Yes?  No?  Is it against T's & C's?  Need some comfirmation on this one from Icon or Sky.  Am I allowed to mention player's names if it has nothing to do with cheating or sand bagging or cheating or quitting or cheating or multi-accounting, or cheating?  Come back to me on that one will ya.

Anyway, I would have said YJ would be up for the 4000 posts prize, but I see he's already up to 4500 save spitting distance, so I guess it must be someone else.  I'd better go find a page 7 somewhere.

I'm off in search of SM to get meself some of what he's got!  I'm guessing all I need is a boat that doesn't float.

• MioKontic
    4,587 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 6:48 PM

gsoup:
    Andyson, i have waited for this for 6 days. 

Yes!  6 days goddamn it!  Or 7 if you're in the UK.  Where the hell you been!  On strike or summat?

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 9:25 PM

Collosal and stupendous Andy !!

Yes Mio, if I could bottle it, I'd sell it !

Let's recap:

1...I am on a deserted desert island with Victoria Secret models.

2...Emily Litella hit on me in the Enquirer.

3...And Lizzie is speaking to me again !

How damn good can life get man ?!

• danohi50
    1,020 Posts
    Wed, Apr 6 2011 10:34 PM

OMG!

• sdorr
    650 Posts
    Thu, Apr 7 2011 7:16 AM

"I'm guessing all I need is a boat that doesn't float."

Hey Mio, guess what? Today's your lucky day, just so happens that I have...... AH, never mind.

RSS