Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Does anyone else feel like the game cheats you??

Tue, Jul 7 2009 10:43 AM (4 replies)
  • MrTeee
    4 Posts
    Mon, Dec 1 2008 7:09 PM

Seems whenever I am haveing a stellar round, the game decides to snipe me from the trees. Case in point below. I have hit the same shots on the 9th hole and never got the erratic results i got during that round. Oh Well, HACK FOR LIFE I guess  =(

CHEAT

• Costain
    28 Posts
    Tue, Dec 2 2008 2:34 PM

I personally don't think it cheats me, but it is just off a little bit on a couple of holes as everybody has pointed out. Number 9 is hard to begin with, especially if your adrenaline is flowing after making 6 birdies out of 8 possible holes. Just relax, and hit a 220 yard drive to the right side of the fairway (that's where i like it) and dont worry about distance as much as straightness here. You won't be a hack for life, it's hard to finish off a round like that. Just stick with it, play it safe, and par that hole for a low 30!

• marsusack
    4 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2009 10:14 AM

I have to agree, numerous times the speed bar becomes very fast..then hesitates for a nano second throwing off my rythm on a birdie putt!!

humbling If I might say so!

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2009 10:29 AM

How you folks manage to find 7 month old threads like this is beyond me.  lol.

1,644 Posts
    Tue, Jul 7 2009 10:43 AM

They're actually starting to use the search function!  YAY!

;P

RSS