Help › Forums

Re: cc pass

Fri, Jan 22 2021 6:31 AM (10 replies)
  • PAGES
  • YouLostToALoser
    190 Posts
    Fri, Jan 22 2021 6:31 AM

Yeah, it’s crazy...

I’m 108 days in, Lvl 88, got the best clubs, have WGT balls 64cr with slower meter and more spin  for coin games and the Srixon 180 cr for , both same meter speed, for consistency but need length on Tournement balls as my apparel is all 7 & 8 adding distance and spin so I’ve matched up the balls to get as close to the same in both set ups.

Got 2800 cr, but only 80,000 coins cos I bought apparel that I don’t use until I knew what I wanted, so wasted 750,000 coins. They may come in handy in the future though.

And I haven’t spent 1cent... all ads, on phone while waiting, working, whenever. Then play in morning, and evening, 2-4 hrs per day. Played everyday since I started.

Then play people who have lvl 0 drivers etc and they are not as good as there level nor tier usually, too. They didn’t learn the game, using the free clubs and grinding pars etc.

They had the distance from day 1...so paying not only in currency, but experience also.

But WGT have to make money so push their products...cc passes especially. Some in my club buy 10+ per clash. I bought one once because I lost pass for first hit with daily Xp. Just saw it as a speeding ticket and learnt my lesson...

PS I know this is an old thread but wanted to get it on record before I forgot.

Thanks.

• PAGES
RSS