Forums

Help › Forums

Deleted Post

Wed, Aug 9 2017 12:43 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Sat, Sep 24 2016 11:00 PM

sounds like ***..good luck?i have proof do you?

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sun, Sep 25 2016 9:53 AM

Mcduff61:
    i have proof do you?

We have released the raw video file of the PROOF findings we found & whatbnots. This video evidence is unrefutables and the samples acquired are sani-sealed down in the Team Yancy bunker as I am typing this out and such. Plus --- theres more to this --- stay tuned.

Regards, I am Yancy
    @TeamYancy

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Sat, Oct 22 2016 11:56 AM

TopGolf Portland Sasquatch - Update With New Video Footage

Yancy speaks via "YipeApp" while on the road re. the ongoing TopGolf PDX Sasquatch. There is now new footage just released from the grand opening party that will change everything and whatbnots!

• Mcduff61
    1,753 Posts
    Mon, Jul 24 2017 11:15 PM

I will only eat pudding once a week at the most, but here is a little gem from the depths of a night sky in North Dakota.....

• YancyCan
    3,027 Posts
    Mon, Aug 7 2017 12:21 AM

TopGolf Hillsboro - Portland Alien Suspicion Inspection

While attending a Hillsboro Hops game, my (I am Yancy) Alien Detector apps were pinging me hard -- so afterwards I headed down to TopGolf location just 2 blocks away. Video shows more SOLID evidence that TopGolf is indeed part of the Alien Invasion via our golf courses -- perhaps they are even the "leaders" of said Aliens & whatnots..... Could the TopGolf golf balls actually be alien pods..... Just Sayin --- @TeamYancy

Wouldn't it be that the video of this investigatables will not allow itself to be seen in these forums and such. Becoming kinda unusuals on timing on that's. Hit the hotlinker deal below the video screen to see news everyone could use --- Sincerely, Yancy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWvRwOzD2CY

• PAGES
RSS