Forums

Help › Forums

Re: LOAD MANAGER ERROR NO FIX IN 3 YEARS?

rated by 0 users
Sat, Dec 19 2020 10:13 AM (1 replies)
  • SkaBula
    32 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2016 8:49 AM

Hello my name Ska and I live on a small island in the South Atlantic with my wife of 35 years. We have 7 children, 12 grandchildren, 5 great grandchildren, 2 pet hyenas, 4 bull mastiffs, various chickens, ducks, geese etc. I am fairly new to the WGT Golf scene, but have played many of the major golf courses around the world. Wife on one arm, bag on the other. I've had numerous job positions in my 60 years on this planet, from stockroom clerk to ceo, all which lead to my plans to retire at 40. Being so remote, there is not much for us Longyears to do but fish and chat up the ones before us. Internet is possible when there are ships close enough to piggy-back their satlink wifi and most of us jump on to play WGT Golf since we only have 2 holes on our course. One heads towards and ends at the store. Two heads back towards the fire pit across from my land. Our on-line experience has been dumped in the crapper by a load manager error that has been popping up on some of our rounds, causing reload until forced to forfeit/disqualified. I have found that the problem liesm within 1) the ball to the left of the swing bar, or 2) from pictures within players avatar profiles that they have uploaded. Now before you go off saying erase this and clear that, this is what i have done.Cleared all Caches, DskCln, Regclnr, clear all temp files, clear all user game data cleared game off system, formatted and reloaded opsys, updated updates, etc, etc. etc,, The problem is not onmy/our end. most of the time wifi is 89Mbps. The problem is within a script handler in the game.Is there not anyone who knows somebody who knows somebody that can write some script to rectify thius buzz kill of an error? Our rating as players go is also going down the crapper since we canr finish a game. At least 100 passes screwed off causing the contribution to my CC  to dwindle to nothing. I really hope someone takes the time to read this post and offer some type of fix.

MAHALO, Ska Bula

• Krish3104
    23 Posts
    Sat, Dec 19 2020 10:13 AM

This is wgt telling us to leave the game. They make too much money and will not bother to fix this problem. 

RSS