Help › Forums

Re: Handicap reduce

Sat, May 30 2020 6:46 AM (14 replies)
  • PAGES
  • DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Sat, May 23 2020 6:48 PM

BHenke2:

This thread makes me think quantum realms might be real! If you have not watched the Marvel movies you may not get my joke. 

HaHa

• bubbsboy
    6,879 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2020 8:19 AM

Angry bear is sitting in his living room one day and hears knock at door.

He huffs and puffs , gets up from his comfy armchair and opens the door.

Looking down he sees a snail smiling up at him.

Just as the snail opens his mouth to speak, the bear kicks the snail far into the woods.

5 years later the bear is sitting in his fav armchair reading the paper and he hears knock at the door.

He gets up and answers the door. 

Looking down he sees a snail looking up at him.

"Yes", said the bear.

"What did you do that for".........replies the snail.

• DodgyPutter
    4,690 Posts
    Wed, May 27 2020 8:35 AM

Robert1893:
    Or the guy could just have really slow internet. 😋

Or it spent a while in moderation while they looked for any hidden messages ;-)

• mantis0014
    8,946 Posts
    Fri, May 29 2020 10:59 PM

Basically.  Your Average will go up and down like a yo-yo depending on what you score.  It will stop going up when you have reached the the Maximum Ranked Rounds you play in the Tier. 

Then every low score you shoot your Average will go down and all the bad rounds you get, you will stay the same average, until you get promoted.  Then the rollercoaster ride will start again.

• Robert1893
    7,650 Posts
    Sat, May 30 2020 6:46 AM

DodgyPutter:
    Or it spent a while in moderation while they looked for any hidden messages ;-)

If they need help looking for hidden messages, I can send them some of my friends on Facebook. These days, they can find hidden messages in anything! 😀

• PAGES
RSS