Forums

Help › Forums

Re: 2009 LA Open

rated by 0 users
Wed, Sep 9 2009 3:58 PM (175 replies)
  • edchavez
    488 Posts
    Mon, Sep 7 2009 5:28 PM

JALAII has forfeited his match against SmoothSwinger. So now the Finals for the masters are...

CoolSwing vs SmoothSwinger.! Good luck to you guys...

P.S. LMAO. this funny. We have two people in the finals with the same name "Swing"! CoolSWING and SmoothSWINGer! Funny

• SmoothSwinger
    14 Posts
    Wed, Sep 9 2009 8:35 AM

And the winner is.......SMOOTHSWINGER!!! It was a great match!! Coolswing shot -2 and i shot -3! It was a fight till the end !! Thanks for a great tourney!!!

• coolswing
    1,017 Posts
    Wed, Sep 9 2009 8:53 AM

Great Final match ! 

Smoothswinger started very solid with birdies on Hole 1 & 4, where as I missed short birdies putts on 2,3 and a mental error in the 4th lead to a mediocre par.  Then Smoothswinger lost a stroke on the 5th as a result of a bad lie but still did well to recover and scored a bogie.  On to the 6th Hole where Smoothswinger sank a good lengthy putt for a bird and I had a simple short putt for bird also.  The 7th hole was par bu both and on the 8th hole Smoothswinger again sank a medium length putt under pressure to match my birdie.  The last hole was straight forward with me saving par from the bunker and Smoothswinger from the rough at back of green.  Final result I lost by a solitary shot !

It was a real good match and congrats to Smoothswinger for some really solid play under pressure.   Finally Thank you to Ed for his hard work to put on a fantastic tournament, I had a lot of fun.

• THEMASTER1
    8 Posts
    Wed, Sep 9 2009 9:31 AM

count me in cool, Master 62.7

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Wed, Sep 9 2009 3:48 PM

Alrright! we finally finished this damn tourney.! Gosh... its almost been a month since this started! Thats a long time... hopefully my other tourneys dont do that! lol. Thanks for participating in my first tourney. This concludes the LA Open. Im out! Peace!

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Wed, Sep 9 2009 3:58 PM

Congratulations to SmoothSwinger for winning the LA Open.

Final Bracket:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tISRd5EeWEwtW4xBqXKmdEQ&gid=0

RSS