Forums

Help › Forums

Re: I MEAN WHAT I SAY NOT WHAT YO READ

Thu, May 19 2016 2:20 PM (59 replies)
  • ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2016 7:55 PM

pdb1:

What in the hell are you doing ? Disputing my words . You want to battle son ? Although i am tempted Colin . Please STFU

Alas, Paul...seems you already have your hands full (again? still?).  Given your irrefutable evidence of how unkind and immature the rest of us are, ^^^...I will simply acquiesce. 

ct

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2016 7:55 PM

pdb1:
    I have successfully won every arguement i have had with you .

maybe because he knocks himself out smacking his forehead trying to understand WHAT you are typing about

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2016 8:11 PM

gsoup:

pdb1:

I have successfully won every arguement i have had with you .

maybe because he knocks himself out smacking his forehead trying to understand WHAT you are typing about

"My issues as you describe may be with 2 or 3 . There may be more . You may have put yourself in that mix . But people know you must not know , from what you do . Anyway you don't have to feel guilty we know better."

^^^ if you want clarity from Paul, read his first two posts in this thread.:)

ct

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2016 8:13 PM

You wouldn't let this guy loose with a box of matches !!

• andyson
    6,415 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2016 8:17 PM

pdb1:

Maybe 1 or 2 would come and give me a shout out . One time one of them came here after he said he thought he has fallen off the turnip truck in the CC . He had quit because of a miscommunication between himself and a few other members . 

I saw these Rats completely destroy him . And although he had made the remark about the turnip truck and quit . I came here to defend him . But it was too late . These guys had already chewed him up and spit him out . He left WGT because of them . 

Erm....Wrong!  You are mistaken according to this.  No one you're currently ranting about was involved. IIRC, he dissed his old CC, insulted a couple of members and basically got back what he gave them.   This where you tried to defend him.   He did not close his account it is still open.  Its basically abandoned although he did play 9 holes in November.  If he ever came back to your CC he wouldn't recognize many.

Forget about me replying to the rest of your delusional posts on this thread.  I'm not biting.

You really should take a break.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sun, Apr 24 2016 10:22 PM

Considering the source and other known forum trolls,  why does anyone take the time and effort to respond?  It's like yelling at an inaminate object and expecting it to take corrective action.

Raising teenagers is much the same thing.  My nickle.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2016 3:41 AM

pdb1:
      Sounds more like you and your cronies andyson . I have successfully won every arguement i have had with you .

Ha ha ha ha ha! I love your jokes Paul.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Apr 25 2016 12:54 PM

pdb1:
      CT . You have appalled people most of all . My issues as you describe may be with 2 or 3 . There may be more . You may have put yourself in that mix

OOOoooHH. Cruel and Harsh words.....

( thought I had the most appalling badge' btw ..being the "exception to the rule ?"),

The threat of being " in that mix" may actually stop ppl from posting ?

CT will  be tossing and turning all night now !!!

AND...have some re-thinking their stance re: your sanity...

..................................................................................................................

FOOK ME....................didn't think IT could get more delusional.

RSS