Forums

Help › Forums

Re: i've lost my driver

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 28 2020 10:13 AM (5 replies)
  • ekka
    25 Posts
    Tue, Apr 12 2016 2:33 AM

after renting a driver for the masters i cant get my driver that i have paid for

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Tue, Apr 12 2016 8:57 AM

Hey Ekka, there's a workaround for this issue. If you have access to a smartphone or tablet, you can change your equipment through the WGT mobile app. Otherwise contact Customer Service and they can help you fix the issue. 

_CHAMPION

• kingjamesbible
    303 Posts
    Tue, Apr 12 2016 9:15 AM

ekka,  the same thing has happened to me.  after removing the rented club i see that my regular driver is missing from inventory...  or it is sometimes it is there (when i refresh) but when i drag it to the square the "save changes" button does not light up.  I'm not sure what to do...  if you can update me i'd appreciate it if you get any info

ps ty WGTChampion...i'll click customer service

• kingjamesbible
    303 Posts
    Tue, Apr 12 2016 9:27 AM

after writing customer service the problem was gone about 5 mins later...thanks

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Apr 13 2016 7:17 AM

It happened to me as well.   I closed out the game window (game client) and then reopened and all was fine for me.  No problems disappearing since I did that and saved my regular playing clubs in their respective spots.

• UpAllNite247
    1 Posts
    Tue, Apr 28 2020 10:13 AM

My Driver and Hybrid were missing from my bag. I logged out, and logged back in. Hey Presto! Both were back.

RSS