Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Pending golfers at the bottom of my cc members list

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 27 2023 6:57 AM (49 replies)
  • jenwren
    2,664 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2016 3:10 AM

I have a question about the pending list.

I have two on my list who have since joined CC.  They were not on the list for very long either.  After joining CC I would have thought it would have cancelled out the pending invite  but it doesn't and if I go to delete it - it states that it will delete them from the CC.  I have left them there as I don't know what to do.

• nanstar
    4,914 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2016 3:54 AM

jenwren:

I have a question about the pending list.

I have two on my list who have since joined CC.  They were not on the list for very long either.  After joining CC I would have thought it would have cancelled out the pending invite  but it doesn't and if I go to delete it - it states that it will delete them from the CC.  I have left them there as I don't know what to do.

Even if you delete them from your pending list, they will still remain in your CC.

• alosso
    21,028 Posts
    Fri, Aug 26 2016 4:17 AM

Me thinks that it's an independent and double entry - I've seen members of other CCs staying on such list.

You might try it out on one member while in communication with him. If he should be deleted against the odds, you may re-invite him on the spot.

Edit: The first answer appeared only after I answered myself - mystery of Forum servers...

• jenwren
    2,664 Posts
    Mon, Aug 29 2016 3:19 AM

Thanks for that as I didn't want to delete just in case they came on here and noticed that they were no longer in CC.

So thanks for the advice.

• Edgey54321
    547 Posts
    Mon, Mar 27 2017 4:35 AM

I have noticed that if you invite someone who does not accept the invite but requests membership via the club page that once accepted the pending player who is now a member does not go away.

I would really like to see a way of deleting these pending players on mass, it cant be beyond the capabilities of a programmer to sort this out.

Edgey54321

• Cowrinkle
    168 Posts
    Thu, Jan 26 2023 12:13 PM

Is there a way to delete the pending players quickly. Is it possible to delete several at one time or is 1 at a time the only way?

• Cowrinkle
    168 Posts
    Fri, Jan 27 2023 6:57 AM

My bad..........didn't see that one line.

RSS