Forums

Help › Forums

Re: PC vs Mobile..the war

Mon, Jul 3 2023 6:44 AM (46 replies)
  • Randyl73
    189 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2022 6:59 AM

Has nothing to do with what format. The players that are great at lower tiers have started over on a new account. I have been playing for 12 years now.  That’s the issue. The tier system means nothing in my opinion! Too many cheaters … 

• goodandy687
    1 Posts
    Tue, Sep 6 2022 10:56 AM

Impossible to cheat, never paid for anything. I was sceptical for quite a while. Levelled up lost connection. Tried resetting etc. If people are cheating surely after 12 years of play you must know that there are no cheats. Play regularly now but have dipped in and out for five years.

• SimonTheBeetle
    3,468 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2022 2:40 PM

goodandy687:
    Play regularly now but have dipped in and out for five years.

???

You're a...

• callaghan159
    6,216 Posts
    Wed, Sep 7 2022 4:51 PM

SimonTheBeetle:

goodandy687:
    Play regularly now but have dipped in and out for five years.

???

You're a...

LOL.....Busted

• konakika
    8 Posts
    Wed, Jun 28 2023 8:29 AM

I was using my:

Phone until a Pro

Tablet until a Master

PC to current Legend

The swing meter moves much slower on Mobile but periodically I accidentally hit the swing button too early with my finger and hit lousy shots/putts.  That was the reason I switched to PC with a mouse.

I don't see any other "benefits" to playing Mobile other than the slower swing meter? 

In this post, others have said you level up faster playing Mobile?  Does that mean you get more XP per game/round in coin rooms?

• Yiannis1970
    3,262 Posts
    Wed, Jun 28 2023 10:09 AM

konakika:

I don't see any other "benefits" to playing Mobile other than the slower swing meter? 

You are correct saying that the meter is slower on the mobile:

As for other mobile benefits:

Mobile players don't have to deal with ''billboard'' inside the greens as PC players do.

• Yiannis1970
    3,262 Posts
    Wed, Jun 28 2023 11:26 AM

• ct690911
    7,190 Posts
    Wed, Jun 28 2023 12:04 PM

pdb1:

I would interject a different perspective on this topic . But I have found that to be counter productive to engaging in healthy discussions .

So I will pass .

Thank you .

Look at the bright side, Paul.  Even though you didn't technically comment, at least you got credit for another post.:)

RSS