Help › Forums

Re: FYBER

Tue, Aug 30 2016 4:09 PM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • callaghan159
    6,220 Posts
    Sun, Aug 28 2016 4:47 AM

pete3572:

Except for 1 or 2 instances Fyber has always paid off for me. Also most of my credits obtained over the last year or so have been on the mobile game watch videos  link which is  Fyber. The videos only pay 2 credits but sitting in the break room at work during lunch I have made as many as 100 credits many times. 

[You must take a lot of breaks , dont you ever get any work done. You would do well working for wgt as they don't do much work.]

I know that I can get almost 500 credits a day by watching videos on my phone for 1 hour in the morning while drinking my coffee and 1 hour at night before going to bed. It is just so easy if you are willing to put in the time.

Brian 

• borntobesting
    9,623 Posts
    Mon, Aug 29 2016 11:27 AM

pete3572:

Except for 1 or 2 instances Fyber has always paid off for me. Also most of my credits obtained over the last year or so have been on the mobile game watch videos  link which is  Fyber. The videos only pay 2 credits but sitting in the break room at work during lunch I have made as many as 100 credits many times. 

[You must take a lot of breaks , dont you ever get any work done. You would do well working for wgt as they don't do much work.]

That is done in 35 or so minutes during my lunch hour after eating. Watching the videos are secondary to several other things like playing a random 3 hole round to get my Consecutive day bonus and reading on my Kindle App on my phone or my Kindle if i chose to take it to work. And  I would defy you to be able to do the amount and type of hard work that this 70 year old man does.

• PAGES
RSS