Help › Forums

Re: Replays

rated by 0 users
Tue, Nov 25 2008 9:44 AM (7 replies)
  • NBrenner
    120 Posts
    Sat, Nov 22 2008 11:49 AM

Hi again,

it is not possible to watch the replays, neither these of friends, nor my own ones.

Continue your great work!

• PeteBolte
    172 Posts
    Sun, Nov 23 2008 10:01 AM

How come you can't watch replays?  What happens that won't allow you to do so?

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Nov 23 2008 3:24 PM

I've not run into any issues viewing replays lately, mine or others.

• NBrenner
    120 Posts
    Sun, Nov 23 2008 3:45 PM

When I push the button "view", a new window opens (the game window) and its loading for about 1 or two minutes.I get only the animated background picture of the main menue window, nothing else. After another 5 minutes, I close the window, because nothing happens.

• nivlac
    2,188 Posts
    Sun, Nov 23 2008 3:55 PM

Actually, that same thing used to happen to me, but for about a week now everything has been ok.

The only thing I can recommend is to clear out your browser and flash caches.  Sometimes you might have older files mixed in with newer ones and it can cause funky errors.

Try Optimizing your WGT Experience, specifically the cache clearing part and see if that helps.  Also, double check that you have the latest Adobe Flashplayer installed.

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Mon, Nov 24 2008 2:14 PM

Hi NBrenner, thanks for reporting this issue. We have a fix for this problem that we are working to get into an upcoming system update.

• PeteBolte
    172 Posts
    Mon, Nov 24 2008 4:56 PM

There ya go Brenner.  Fix is on the way!  And THANKS.  Another fix.  Well observed.

• NBrenner
    120 Posts
    Tue, Nov 25 2008 9:44 AM

You're welcome. It was a pleasure to me to help you (and I am glad, that you understand my english :)  )

RSS