Forums

Help › Forums

Re: We need a better product!!!

rated by 0 users
Tue, Aug 4 2009 11:42 PM (25 replies)
  • driving
    51 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2009 2:58 PM

i think wgt should support iconians post in support of the woman that play this game that is a slap in the face not to allow woman as members or are you not going to allow to compete there for prizes

• Lysti
    323 Posts
    Mon, Aug 3 2009 3:18 PM

I'll take any new course right now as long as Augusta doesn't make an agreement saying no females can play this course on the game lol.  And i liked Iconian's pic better when he was Butters  =)

• HAWK64
    14 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2009 8:01 AM

Oh...no.  I like the game a lot..it's very fun to play.  I am hooked, so to speak.  But I can't afford to pay money into it, like most.  So I can't really advance or afford to play at a high level.  I have to live with that, just come in and play with Starters and enjoy as much as I can, but I can't make a leader board or win a tropohy.   I was just saying it should be more affordable, for the poor guy like me. 

And, I must say---and please take this as a compliment, you better players.  But....I AM SO SICK OF YOU GUYS IN THE SAME WAY I AM SICK OF TIGER WOODS.  I hate it when people are so good they win all the tiime.  I hope more people join so that no one--or small group-- can dominate this game.  I hope the number of really great players increases so no one can claim to be the best,,,,like Tiger Can.    I can't stand how much he wins......It's annoying.  Do I respect his game...of course he is in my view the best golfer of all time... But I am sick of him always winning.   I was pretty glad to see that he missed the cut at the British Open.     Proves he can't play in really windy conditions like some players...Cink...Watson.

AND KEEP AUGUSTA OUT OF HERE.  THERE ARE MUCH BETTER COURSES THAN THAT ONE.  KEEP THEM OUT THE SAME WAY THEY KEPT THE MINORITY  OUT OF GOLF FOR YEARS AND YEARS

• mrboo
    211 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2009 9:22 AM

The Buick open was pretty windy, 25mph. Tiger won by 3 strokes. Apparently he knows a little bit about wind.

As for a new course I would really love to see Kapaluah Hawaii, so it might take 5 years to map...I'm patient =) Would definately have to add some bird sounds though, hmmmmmm. I'm really serious about this bird thing WGT. Seriously. A little tweet here and there, just like 4 or 5 different sounding ones, easy enough right? Birds WGT, birds.

Did I mention, birds?

• Syn7aX
    64 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2009 1:00 PM

Deviations are part of the game and should stick around, although I wouldn't mind if they were tightned a bit.  The only deviations I have problems with are with putting.  It just doesn't belong, imo.

• edchavez
    488 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2009 11:42 PM

You guys are very picky! (no offense)... Be happy for what you have in your bag... Everyone is like putting pressure on WGT because they want more of this and that...blah, blah, blah...

RSS