Forums

Help › Forums

Re: new update

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 30 2009 3:34 PM (3 replies)
  • speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2009 2:25 PM

Did we just have a new update? I noticed several different views on wolf creek. I think.... Maybe I have just been playing too long.....lol... Hey Alex.. please confirm if I am correct so I will know if I am hallucinating or not   :0) 

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2009 2:28 PM

Nope, we plan to release our next update in about two weeks.

• tibbets
    1,043 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2009 3:27 PM

Why do you guys update mid-month?!?  2 weeks from now is the middle of August.  You have month long tournaments that get affected greatly every time you do this.  Your contests run start of month to end of month, so should the updates.  It's just plain common sense, and it's the way to run this game fairly.

I've remarked on this topic 3 times now in 3 different months.  Thanks for listening WGT.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2009 3:34 PM

I just hope WGT won't postpone that release for September 1st because of your objection. One more full month of nothing but Bethpage front 9 in multi-player, and we're probably all going to hate those 9 holes. (I feel like I know every blade of grass there by now; ah, if at least pin positions were changing for each round!) Ideally, we might end up with 6 multi-player choices in mid-August (see the list here); the sooner that choice is made available, the better!  

RSS