Forums

Help › Forums

Re: sandbagging

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 30 2009 1:34 PM (4 replies)
  • golferFl
    1 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2009 8:02 PM

Granted I am new to this but if you look at the tournaments and you see hackers and amateurs shooting 61's, 64's why would I enter if I am a true amateur just learning how to play this online game and would like to compete against others of my same ability . I am not asking how they do it but why are they are  considered hacks and amateurs when they are shooting way under par. Maybe luck or not posting every ranked round ? Trust me I need to keep praticing and I love the game and hope it grows bigger but something does not seem to be correct about these persons tiers.   

• GSpinks1962
    106 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2009 8:13 PM

No worries bud they validate the tournament after its completion and anyone with multiple accounts are removed.

• PinMagnet
    6 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2009 9:24 PM

All they have to do is start a new account with different information and then enter the tournament and shoot WAY under par and win.

I am POSITIVE there are plenty of players doing it.

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2009 4:25 AM

PinMagnet:
    I am POSITIVE there are plenty of players doing it.

But WGT says they are disqualifying such players after the tournament is over. Look at this thread, maybe that's what happened there.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2009 1:34 PM

As I have stated, many times and in many places, the world is full of LIARS, CHEATS and FRAUDS.

One account per person... not too hard to understand.  But still, there are some who will be successful in cheating WGT and the other players by creating multiple accounts.  These ******** should be drawn and quartered, and then had the pieces burnt at multiple stakes.

I have suggested before that some ingenious programmer needs to write something to stab cheaters in the face.

My 2¢

RSS