Wed, Aug 5 2009 12:35 AM (5 replies)
  • dugc50
    4 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2009 5:36 PM

bought a new 3wd, but it didn't show up in my equipment page     

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Jul 30 2009 9:55 AM

Hi dug, did it not show up in your bag after you equipped it, or did it not show up in your club equipment page as an option at all? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-7bGl1n4JM

• BlackWater
    3 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2009 8:00 AM

help needed :) i went into the pro-shop an when i clicked on            Clubs

Balls

Brands

im not getting in to see all brands etc etc. why?

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2009 8:53 AM

Visit the same page in another browser. My primary browser is Opera and the same menu items in the ProShop that you mention do not work for me either. When I visit the same page in Google Chrome and click the same menu items, they work.

• BlackWater
    3 Posts
    Tue, Aug 4 2009 6:49 PM

ya im using opera to.. thanks will try others :)

• Faterson
    2,902 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 12:35 AM

I thought this issue would be Opera-related, as it does not occur in Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer. (Which does not necessarily mean Opera is to blame for the issue.)

I haven't had good results (in terms of jumpy meter) trying to play this game in Opera, but that may be because Opera is my primary browser and I always have multiple Opera windows (and multiple tabs within those windows) open for work-related reasons, in various locations on the 2 monitors I use simultaneously. The golf game shouldn't be disturbed by any concurrently running browser windows, which is why I use Chrome for playing the game and for nothing else.

RSS