Help › Forums

Re: I need opinions

rated by 0 users
Thu, Aug 6 2009 11:01 AM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Futures
    79 Posts
    Wed, Jul 29 2009 3:13 PM

What if three people (good friends) all joined WGT a year ago under different names and credit cards: Legitimate.  

But one of those 3 is a highly skilled Master. So he actually uses all three WGT players and wins tournaments and  earns career earnings. His friends are okay with this, they are in on it.  If he actually wins money, they can all share the profits. 

I think people are doing this and so I think for those of us who use just one name, we are up against a lot of problems.

• speedyschic
    948 Posts
    Wed, Aug 5 2009 8:19 PM

Ok.. It appears that the player that I was referring to has been disqualified from at least one tourney apparently for multiple account cheating. When I started watching this player, his/her earnings were $0.00. Now... the earnings are over $6. Plus, this person is still playing in tourneys as of today.. 8-5-09....  My question is... Shouldn't this account be terminated?

What do u guys/gals think?

• hbthree
    478 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2009 9:02 AM

Hey, either we have discovered the Tiger Woods of WGT or we have the obvious alternative....Hbthree

• hbthree
    478 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2009 9:03 AM

Excellent suggestion.......number of rounds might be a bit stiff, but grand idea...Hbthree

• WGTalex
    2,087 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2009 9:50 AM

Hi everyone, just a reminder not to post specific players' names on the forums to discuss the validity of the account. For specific inquiries about your account, or to report suspected cheaters, please email us at members@worldgolftour.com.

If you see a player who was DQ'd from a tournament but continues to play, it is likely because they used to have more than one account, but have since been in contact with us to shut down them down and are now playing with just one account.

• JIMMYOOO
    2 Posts
    Thu, Aug 6 2009 11:01 AM

I played with 4 people, one of them had 59 avg and his first game ever was 29

The others asked him about it and he answerd i played every golf game ever made

he was -2 on the 9th whole putting for par and dissconnected

guess -2 if bad front 9

• PAGES
RSS